Combines

Be a grand yoke For DP With The V engine!

https://www.donedeal.ie/combineharvesters-for-sale/new-holland-tf46/20606162

YjZjNmZkMzI3YWMxNmEwOWZkOTMyMDdjNWZlOGYwNTd0vz9NNaGxNu-4gRkhsJ8SaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTQ4NDUyNjl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Were they anyway popular at all?. Thats only the 2nd one I've seen and both on DD at that.

Weren’t they a rotary of sorts or something? I’m pretty sure I have an original brochure in my stash. It’s a flashy looking brochure off memory, smaller than A4 and glossy silver if my memory serves me right.
Must have fair capacity to handle a 24ft back then.

Were they anyway popular at all?. Thats only the 2nd one I've seen and both on DD at that.

My father drove one out in Australia on a relations farm. He was out for a month and had planned on helping at the harvest. Done two days and it started raining and that was the end of the harvest. Think it was the year 2000

Rotary all right. Not popular here as they are ferocious hard on straw. One near me has 20ft header but the row of straw looks like it’s from an 8 foot. Big capacity machine tho

Weren’t they a rotary of sorts or something? I’m pretty sure I have an original brochure in my stash. It’s a flashy looking brochure off memory, smaller than A4 and glossy silver if my memory serves me right.
Must have fair capacity to handle a 24ft back then.

Rotary, Yep. Twin Flow hence the TF.

Probably not ideal cutting the typical green straw here.

I actually can’t remember. May ask one of the lads that was with me
The TF I was thinking of was on a farm that had a grain store cooled by a huge fan . The farmer used walk up the grain in his bare feet to find any hotspots.
They were a cheap combine to buy second hand because they did not like damp straw .

The TF I was thinking of was on a farm that had a grain store cooled by a huge fan . The farmer used walk up the grain in his bare feet to find any hotspots.
They were a cheap combine to buy second hand because they did not like damp straw .

You can sing that, as if I remember right they where cutting winter barley when I was there. The combine was choked solid twice with damp straw, but I wouldn’t blame the combine to much. I think the driver was going a little hard .

Could be different men in thinking of, though they are big into beet with their own weighbridge and all. Had a TF46, think they have a TF 78 now.

Back