Jr perry

It was a very impressive display of tractors and machines.
The premises is very modern and equally as impressive, I wish them well.
a lot of money invested there and great to see a local company doing well , don,t know much about lyons and burton but they,d want to get established fairly sharply or their customer base could be eroded and gobbled up by the case agency

a lot of money invested there and great to see a local company doing well , don,t know much about lyons and burton but they,d want to get established fairly sharply or their customer base could be eroded and gobbled up by the case agency

If it goes half as well as it looks, there could be a few manufacturers sorry they didn’t get in there first.

There will always be customers who will remain true to blue, I hope it goes well for Lyons and burton too. We dealt with them a lot over the years and found them good.

I’ve no doubt case will sell well in the area, NH could actually gain from from this too, being located right beside the case dealer and the product is similar.
Other brands in the area could be effected more negatively.
It’ll be interesting, competition is good.

Priced one in 2009.
The new optum looks the part..
over 50 tractors there , its only when you see the different models side by side you realise that there is a huge difference between tractors even though they are rated at the same hp, particularly in the 120 to 140 hp bracket

over 50 tractors there , its only when you see the different models side by side you realise that there is a huge difference between tractors even though they are rated at the same hp, particularly in the 120 to 140 hp bracket

Great display of different models and hp.
I suppose the NH would be more suitable to replace the fiat...

ah sure the average sized nh and case are the same tractor except for the colour really, any how anything less than 10 yrs old is new to me

Great display of different models and hp.
I suppose the NH would be more suitable to replace the fiat...

Passed by the new showroom tonight. Even a day later, some display of tractors there!

I heard there was a huge crowd there so it has caught the imagination in the county and further afield.

Seen a lyons and Burton lorry outside emc yard onSaturday with jd 7910 on board looking to get into yard.

Any word on what's happening to Perry's yard in athy, there was talk of Lyons and burton going into it?

heard this isn,t going to happen now, motor company closed and most of the staff fixed up in new jobs while cooney furlong make hay in the parts dept

I'd find that very hard to believe to be honest. I'm sure things will be much clearer by January 15th.

Sorry to see Perrys going, they had a good reputation and a loyal customer base. Hopefully the staff are all sorted.

I'd find that very hard to believe to be honest. I'm sure things will be much clearer by January 15th.

Sorry to see Perrys going, they had a good reputation and a loyal customer base. Hopefully the staff are all sorted.

Some of the mechanics would have a good client base doing direct work for customers and wouldn't be far off retirement, same to see it go leaves 1 hour plus to the nearest NH dealer, some of the locals are starting to look at other colours for their next replacements.
Very hard for Perry's to compete with what Shaw is doing with ex-hire tractors, surprised NH allowed it to happen.

Back