Few pictures of stuff

Went for this today. One of the best I looked at. A credit to it's previous owner. One member here spotted me heading home with it :smile:. 20181229_184935.jpg
I'll get a couple of better pictures in daylight if anyone wants. Almost all new metal on it. Skimmer tips and discs are all it needs to really have it looking well.

Went for this today. One of the best I looked at. A credit to it's previous owner. One member here spotted me heading home with it :smile:. View attachment 61641
I'll get a couple of better pictures in daylight if anyone wants. Almost all new metal on it. Skimmer tips and discs are all it needs to really have it looking well.
That’s a fair hunk of a plough for the valtra. What hp is the valtra

Last edited:
Went for this today. One of the best I looked at. A credit to it's previous owner. One member here spotted me heading home with it :smile:. View attachment 61641

You have gone to " extreme lengths " to get the neighbours talking with that :lol:

Some baste of a plough. Well wear dp :Thumbp2:

The Valtra is 210hp. Something over 8 tonnes unballasted. Should be machine enough for the 6 furrows. I was thinking either a 750kg or 1000kg front weight as well?. I'm open to advice on that one. I don't want to be heavier then need be either.
@jf 850 very witty :laugh:. Thanks, it'll see me out anyway.

Similar plough locally on a 210r has 1000kg or 1200kg on the front .
The Valtra is 210hp. Something over 8 tonnes unballasted. Should be machine enough for the 6 furrows. I was thinking either a 750kg or 1000kg front weight as well?. I'm open to advice on that one. I don't want to be heavier then need be either.
@jf 850 very witty :laugh:. Thanks, it'll see me out anyway.

Run them a bit harder than they say you should.
I wouldn't be a fan of running tyres with low psi in them. I know modern tyre compounds are designed for low pressure running but those tyres will last that tractor a long time with us and I don't want to see them cracking from over flexing.

I wouldn't be a fan of running tyres with low psi in them. I know modern tyre compounds are designed for low pressure running but those tyres will last that tractor a long time with us and I don't want to see them cracking from over flexing.
Trellys are not as good at very low pressures as Michelin, but good tyre

Last edited:
Well wear DP :Thumbp2: I hear the tillage land rental market in the midlands has shot up by a Tenner an acre with this news :laugh:

Did you try it on the 3600 or the Blizzard yet :Whistle2::lol:

Best of luck with it, a PG 100 I presume, paintwork looks very fresh, what boards are on it? and what width of tyres are on the Valtra?

Best of luck with it, a PG 100 I presume, paintwork looks very fresh, what boards are on it? and what width of tyres are on the Valtra?
Close, its a PB 100. Very fresh plough and no welds anywhere apart from one on the wheel strut I suppose you'd call it. No. 8 bodies and the tractor is on 650's.

Close, its a PB 100. Very fresh plough and no welds anywhere apart from one on the wheel strut I suppose you'd call it. No. 8 bodies and the tractor is on 650's.
Have a PS 100 here a good few years, was ploughing with 620's and No 8's but changing tractor and its on 710's so considering converting to 28's.

Back