Ford/New Holland

Lovely looking 6810, I know the AP cab is not everyone's fancy.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/1991-ford-6810/20644852

YWI0YTlhZjhlODdjMmQyNGVlMTcwNDk3ODg0YzljYWavkMrMWIqrPOMpzIXjlkAKaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTUxNzQ4MjB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Yep.

Check out the seat. Maybe new old stock ? Didn’t think they could be got any longer?

First thing I spotted, Maybe it's the old one refurbished?:scratchhead:

It is a beauty but what would you do with it, I wouldn't care to sit in it for a few hours work, tractor runs only.

I don't know I've done three hours on the 3600 today so I'm not one to talk , Maybe he'd give me a good trade in :lol:

7810 rolling.jpg
Not the cleanest looking out of the lot but she's perfect for rolling, fert spreading, and on the slurry agitator.
ford 7840.jpg
My favourite out of the lot. Perfect on the wrapper and the diet feeder. She's only on the baler when we are cutting barley as the our TM165 usually tugs the trailers.
TM165 slurry.jpg
The supposed upgrade from our old 8360. She has her problems (that's what you get for paying peanuts) like the front suspension doesn't work to the solenoids burning out to the brakes not being as responsive now then it was before during the summer. Only reason why we got her was the suspension. The father has gotten to the stage where he can't sit down for prolonged periods of time and this machine was supposed to help but everyone knows that cab suspension is useless with out the front suspension.

We are big into blue machines. My dad grew up around em and his favourite out of the whole lot his dad had was a ford 5000. We do have a MF 135 but she's on the yard scraper or generator when the power goes out. He did have a brief stint with MF's in the form of a 3080 but went back to fords as it was expensive to maintain but he did love the tractor. Also have a sprinkle of yellow in the form of a Sperry New Holland 8070. She does the job just fine with only being around 60 acres a year she does usually for us and neighbours.

Last edited:
8360 edit.jpg
Our old 8360. She was screwed to get 180hp at the shaft she pulled like a train. Just can't beat Range Command as well. Was my favourite before the TM came along. She probably payed for herself 4 times over with the amount of ground she has covered when baling, drawing silage and barley, ploughing and harrowing and spreading slurry. Man I miss her.

View attachment 61962
Not the cleanest looking out of the lot but she's perfect for rolling, fert spreading, and on the slurry agitator.
View attachment 61963
My favourite out of the lot. Perfect on the wrapper and the diet feeder. She's only on the baler when we are cutting barley as the our TM165 usually tugs the trailers.
View attachment 61964
The supposed upgrade from our old 8360. She has her problems (that's what you get for paying peanuts) like the front suspension doesn't work to the solenoids burning out to the brakes not being as responsive now then it was before during the summer. Only reason why we got her was the suspension. The father has gotten to the stage where he can't sit down for prolonged periods of time and this machine was supposed to help but everyone knows that cab suspension is useless with out the front suspension.

We are big into blue machines. My dad grew up around em and his favourite out of the whole lot his dad had was a ford 5000. We do have a MF 135 but she's on the yard scraper or generator when the power goes out. He did have a brief stint with MF's in the form of a 3080 but went back to fords as it was expensive to maintain but he did love the tractor.
Good post :Thumbp2:

Back