I'm Looking For...

:rolleyes2::angry: Iv one completely the opposite way.....tank and pump perfect but booms had a battle with the first bridge on the m6 in uk.the bridge won:censored:

Ouch to say the least. I suppose it was a right good sprayer too, if it had been a scrap one for parts it wouldn't have been damaged.

Ouch to say the least. I suppose it was a right good sprayer too, if it had been a scrap one for parts it wouldn't have been damaged.
if you only knew the full story...local man came to buy a sprayer off me,i had just sold one to a man in wexico the night before,he came to look at it even doh it was sold,told me to locate a comrade for it and he would buy,i had one in the pipeline anyhow, we did the deal and agreed on a similar price to the one going to wexford.he set all his spring corn to suit 21m metre tramlines,I was using a different haulier at the time.a one man band,was a tasty operator,but an odd time he used to sub work out to his neighbour ,another tasty boy,but sprayer sat in uk for a few weeks and he rang one day and asked was it ok if another man lifted it,i said go ahead as presumed it was the usual man.
short story long,it was an unknown man to me,and he had an extentable heavy haulage flat,64 inches on the flat.. plus 10ft 6+ sprayer ........
the bridge came out better than the sprayer...... half of the booms on one side never landed here,i asked the driver ,howd you manage to loose it..... he says "you think your bad,it went in threw the front window of a bmw x5"

if you only knew the full story...local man came to buy a sprayer off me,i had just sold one to a man in wexico the night before,he came to look at it even doh it was sold,told me to locate a comrade for it and he would buy,i had one in the pipeline anyhow, we did the deal and agreed on a similar price to the one going to wexford.he set all his spring corn to suit 21m metre tramlines,I was using a different haulier at the time.a one man band,was a tasty operator,but an odd time he used to sub work out to his neighbour ,another tasty boy,but sprayer sat in uk for a few weeks and he rang one day and asked was it ok if another man lifted it,i said go ahead as presumed it was the usual man.
short story long,it was an unknown man to me,and he had an extentable heavy haulage flat,64 inches on the flat.. plus 10ft 6+ sprayer ........
the bridge came out better than the sprayer...... half of the booms on one side never landed here,i asked the driver ,howd you manage to loose it..... he says "you think your bad,it went in threw the front window of a bmw x5"

I can't like that. Stupid not to have measured the sprayer before loading, surely someone had a tape.

Does the hauliers insurance cover the damage or do you have to bear the loss @jd-baz ?
Yes,I explained it in full detail here on forum before,but it took a long time to be sorted,and the haulier that did the run tried several ways of trying to get out of it.but i had to get solicitors involved and 13 months later I finally got paid what i had given on the invoice for the sprayer plus my expenses.didnt get paid the haulage on it because the trailer was full of machinery for me,and none of the other items were damaged.
The sprayer is still here in the yard.in a round about way I bought it off the insurance company,at a small fee,but i was due it for the hassle i got,technically it was no good to alot of people but iv used several bits off it over the years.

Anyone know of any place I might find a front linkage for a new Holland tsa. Know where there is one in m&s machinery but seeing if there is anymore around. TIA

Anyone know of any place I might find a front linkage for a new Holland tsa. Know where there is one in m&s machinery but seeing if there is anymore around. TIA
Ring Paul mcmurray in mcmurray tractors hillborough . He normally has a few in stock

Nope, house. The boiler in the present one is leaking and not worth doing. I was thinking a good second hand one with a new boiler would be cheaper than a whoule new cooker?
Wasn't there someone on the farmers journal years ago who used to recondition AGA cookers? I'd say the barrel in most second hand solid fuel cookers are gone shook if they're anyway old.

Anyone know where a good second hand solid fuel cooker could be got?

Gordon stoves in galway sell a lot of Stanley's. Fully reconditioned with new boiler, seals and enamel. They are like new. We bought a Stanley errigal from them a few years back and had a 1500 euro saving. There's bigger savings to made on bigger ranges. Google them.

Back