NH/Fiats

Have a kind of similar problem with my ts115. Loader and lift works fine but there seems to be very little flow through the spool valves. Was saying it to mechanic and going dropping it out to him next week but he's not sure where to start looking either. Anyone come across similar in one before? It's an sle with load sensing pump.
Is this a recent problem or has it been this way always, there are flow control knobs on the spools, they might be turned down.

Is this a recent problem or has it been this way always, there are flow control knobs on the spools, they might be turned down.
It's been like this since I got the tractor Arthur. Brought it back to the dealer when it was still under warranty but he didn't want to know about it. Should probably have dug in the heels with him and told him to sort it but too late now.

It's been like this since I got the tractor Arthur. Brought it back to the dealer when it was still under warranty but he didn't want to know about it. Should probably have dug in the heels with him and told him to sort it but too late now.
So it might be the flow control is turned down, these are located where you plug in the hoses and should turn reasonably freely, anti-clockwise to increase flow.

So it might be the flow control is turned down, these are located where you plug in the hoses and should turn reasonably freely, anti-clockwise to increase flow.
20181229_191433.jpg Those are the knobs your on about I think Arthur? Tried to give them a turn there but they are seized. Tried with a vice grip aswell and didn't feel like it was going to give.

View attachment 61638 Those are the knobs your on about I think Arthur? Tried to give them a turn there but they are seized. Tried with a vice grip aswell and didn't feel like it was going to give.
That's them and they look to be turned fully down, a bit of penetrating oil behind the plastic bit with the hare and tortoise symbol and let it do it's job and you might get a bit of movement if you are lucky by trying anti-clockwise, don't expect to free them fully at first attempt as it will take a while to free them fully but once you get any bit of movement it will help the penetrant do it's work.

Thanks a million Arthur, I'll have a go at freeing it tomorrow.
That's them and they look to be turned fully down, a bit of penetrating oil behind the plastic bit with the hare and tortoise symbol and let it do it's job and you might get a bit of movement if you are lucky by trying anti-clockwise, don't expect to free them fully at first attempt as it will take a while to free them fully but once you get any bit of movement it will help the penetrant do it's work.

Managed to free them after a bit of a struggle and it's fine now. Thanks again :clap:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/fiat-1300-super/20651236
Another nice one. Probably big money as well. Would look well in front of a trailed silage harvested.

She's a lovely tractor :wub:

OGZlYTk2OGM2NTkxNTljMjgwYmRiNmNiNDNhNWFhOWLS8bmi4rTpnBw9sdhRAWzVaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTUzMTI3MzJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

@muckymanor has a 5050 ,AFAIK, which is the newer version of a TL 100. I think @humungus has A TL 100.

I do know the 6635 predecessor had a Scottish clutch , if used with a loader by a non sympathetic driver . So , id say definitely go powershuttle.

Our 5050 has been faultless since we got it new in 2009. 4500 hours on it now. The only problem that we had with it was that the alternator fell apart about 3 years ago and a new one was quite expensive compared to alternators for other tractors. Ours has a power shuttle and it has not given a bother.

If I want to find fault with it, it's that it's 97hp, but a very light tractor. Yes, it's easy on ground and very nimble around the yard, but you need an extra bit of care with a heavy load behind it such as a dump trailer or tanker.

@muckymanor has a 5050 ,AFAIK, which is the newer version of a TL 100. I think @humungus has A TL 100.

I do know the 6635 predecessor had a Scottish clutch , if used with a loader by a non sympathetic driver . So , id say definitely go powershuttle.

It would be mostly loader work it would be doing here dropping in wraps. And d usual topping spreading fertiliser and dung spreading

Our 5050 has been faultless since we got it new in 2009. 4500 hours on it now. The only problem that we had with it was that the alternator fell apart about 3 years ago and a new one was quite expensive compared to alternators for other tractors. Ours has a power shuttle and it has not given a bother.

If I want to find fault with it, it's that it's 97hp, but a very light tractor. Yes, it's easy on ground and very nimble around the yard, but you need an extra bit of care with a heavy load behind it such as a dump trailer or tanker.

Would wheel weights do much for it in your opinion? We wouldnt do heavey pulling much but ya never know what could be put on it around here

Back