Seen for sale...

Not the cleanest example but isn't this exceptionally cheap?

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/new-holland-lm640/2075115

Y2RiNzZhZWM3ODU5ZTllZWRmMWU3ZWM2YjFkMGUwNzEDwgao4fmTwIxT_g76sD7ZaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTYwMjAyNjl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Not the cleanest example but isn't this exceptionally cheap?

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/new-holland-lm640/2075115

Y2RiNzZhZWM3ODU5ZTllZWRmMWU3ZWM2YjFkMGUwNzEDwgao4fmTwIxT_g76sD7ZaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTYwMjAyNjl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Problem with thos loader is the hydraulic pump. we have a lm435a and trying to get the boom to do anything takes a bit of time. once you start up you would have to put the foot down on the brake or move the steering wheel a few times to get the oil flowing. annoys the hell out of us. even tried replacing it a few times but nothing. i think what did it in was for those few days over the summer on the silage pit years ago before the neighbour got a jcb 416

Problem with thos loader is the hydraulic pump. we have a lm435a and trying to get the boom to do anything takes a bit of time. once you start up you would have to put the foot down on the brake or move the steering wheel a few times to get the oil flowing. annoys the hell out of us. even tried replacing it a few times but nothing. i think what did it in was for those few days over the summer on the silage pit years ago before the neighbour got a jcb 416
All rear engine Manitou's seem to be like that, its a matter of getting the pressure up enough to make the spool valve work, steering and brakes are all connected into the supply to the joystick.

I thought Cyril had moved to Ursus, didn't he have a new Steyr advertised recently.
There’s a couple of new Steyr tractors in the yard,he would have sold a handful of new Deutz as well but mostly fresh imported NHs.
I haven’t seen any new Ursus in the yard recently.

Second round of the clock surely

Doesn’t look like genuine hours to me. Cab upholstery worn. High number reg plus front linkage looks like an import. How could an import that went to limerick and ended up in Fermanagh only have those hours....

I’d like a good look at the pedals, hitch and rear linkage.

Second round of the clock surely
Looking at the picture of the back of it the hitch is up nice and snug and not hanging down like one of those tractors would with high hours. Of course it could have been done up to but the lift arms look in very good condition as well. Then again where the passanger seat is/was looks shook enough so I don't know :unsure:.

Paint work is decent as well. If the done up the paint, cab will get the same attention. But what boggles me is the black chassis. Early tm's had a grey chassis.

Back