John Deere

15 speed
15 forwards,4 reverses,
John deere own funk,but never used the funk box in their own,Power shift in the 55’s and 7000’s were there own box.

Nice 7710 :Thumbp2:
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/john-deere-7710/20536810

YzUxOWQ4NWY1NmY0Nzc2YTdkOTI3NTE4MGUwNzcxMWQnYrt4Wi0p3bSqmnJuf4G1aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTQzMzcxOTh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

A 4400 hr tractor wouldn't have paint worn off the cab handles,not when it's taken 23 or so years to do the hrs.

God I'm cynical,fair sure my 96 model 6800 hasn't the paint worn off and she's done over 9000hrs.

Debatable, but a fair point . It would be hard to tell without seeing the tractor. The seat would suggest the hours are genuine if its original. Likewise, the u guard around the pto

Was changing the hydraulic oil on the tractor today. There was a fair bit if filings on the screw with the magnet for the front wheel drive. Are the brakes shot or is that normal?

What's wrong with it is it on small wheels or something?? It just don't look right round the backend somehow!!:blink:

Looks like its done more hours I would say.
Was changing the hydraulic oil on the tractor today. There was a fair bit if filings on the screw with the magnet for the front wheel drive. Are the brakes shot or is that normal?
Probably normal, surprising how much collects on magnets tbh. Brake material would be bronzy looking.

What's wrong with it is it on small wheels or something?? It just don't look right round the backend somehow!!:blink:

Probably normal, surprising how much collects on magnets tbh. Brake material would be bronzy looking.

No mudguard extensions, makes the cab seem higher or something.

Missing a bit of mudguard trim and I'd say it's been widened out a bit? Dishes are on the inside of the rims.

Had front links on too by the looks of it.

Missing a bit of mudguard trim and I'd say it's been widened out a bit? Dishes are on the inside of the rims.

Had front links on too by the looks of it.
Could be right cause the weight frame is a different colour, tyres look weathered too.

Back