Jr perry

Steven opened for us one Sunday. They have only ever been Gentlemen both store men mechanics and management. It was the prices they had to charge put me off . Over €150!extra on a pump for the TW and it was not that they had it in Stock.
We bought sprayers and batteries off PV Wright in Athy and very nearly bought a Case David Brown only my father chickened out.

They will be missed. Not least for Sunday opening at harvest time, but you certainly paid for the privilege

That man you mention with the 188 found that tractor years after selling it and bought it back and did it up to as near as new condition as you'd get. His son has it and a few others now @jf 850

That man you mention with the 188 found that tractor years after selling it and bought it back and did it up to as near as new condition as you'd get. His son has it and a few others now @jf 850

Different man we are thinking of , and different 188. H P. One of the 188s was traded for a Q cab 7610 nearly 30 years ago , bought by a man near here , reconditioned, and a hedgecutter put on it . He sold it soon after. The 1977 was kept by the original owner , and I think itself and the 7610 were sold for export 10_ 15 years ago. They drew a lot of cattle for a while with a tandem axle trailer behind the 7610 , before buying a truck to do it .

Declan Geary sold some stuff.
Must be gone 10
Years now
I was in that yard numerous times in the late 90s early 00s,he couldn’t get tractors fast enough to sell them.
Sold huge numbers of 40sTS and TMs.
There’s an 08 plate 6030 near me,he wouldn’t have sold too many after that.
Limerick doesn’t even has a NH dealer within the county anymore,their sales figures in limerick must be tiny since he folded.

I was in that yard numerous times in the late 90s early 00s,he couldn’t get tractors fast enough to sell them.
Limerick doesn’t even has a NH dealer within the county anymore,their sales figures in limerick must be tiny since he folded.
I don't know anyone going to Colemans for tractors now.
Cronin in newmarket seems to shift a good shot of them but AFAIK he would t be selling new ones

He sold a lot of 110-90's too

One of the things that happend Geary was kinda similar to Perry's. He had a serious head mechanic who done a lot of work outside of work hrs. Its came to head and he left bringing a huge costomer base with him. He is still going and savage busy shit hot with the nh we would often ring him and hed help you out no bother

In fairness he knows his stuff on the older ones anyway. Sound for repairs and advice.
Don't think he is particularly cheap to buy from though in s/h tractors

Saw that last night and tbh I am not a happy camper . that pic is 3 yrs old and they used a quote from the same time.never rang us lazy journalism and we are very disappointed

Fairly bad of them using your name and all. I have seen them using old photos before but not using names as in an article about fertilser for example. I seen it and assumed it was taken this week

Back