cyclist's a dangerous problem

Well if you think cyclists are bad you should try rickshaw 'drivers'.

I had one nearly clean the mirror and wing off my car, I beeped the horn at him hard and the cheeky ***** gave me the two fingers.

If only I had gotten closer to him :2guns::2guns::fight:

On the road earlier and lo and behold a bike wanker with no less then 10 cars and 2 artics held up behind him. Any number of places he could have stopped into to let the traffic by but no. And I bet the same bollix would be the 1st to f a farmer out of it with a tractor if he was behind one.

Is a cyclist entitled to hold the road like that?
On the road earlier and lo and behold a bike wanker with no less then 10 cars and 2 artics held up behind him. Any number of places he could have stopped into to let the traffic by but no. And I bet the same bollix would be the 1st to f a farmer out of it with a tractor if he was behind one.

Saw a cracker monday.
Had a sheep wagon in front and a bike in front of that.

Came over the top of the hill and wagon had plenty of room to go, so did

Damn cyclist took off, basically kept allong side the wagon down the hill..... and heading to a corner. Wagon made it past eventually. But I don't think the cyclist knew how lucky he was to not be squished as he was firmly in the blind spot all the way

Saw a cracker monday.
Had a sheep wagon in front and a bike in front of that.

Came over the top of the hill and wagon had plenty of room to go, so did

Damn cyclist took off, basically kept allong side the wagon down the hill..... and heading to a corner. Wagon made it past eventually. But I don't think the cyclist knew how lucky he was to not be squished as he was firmly in the blind spot all the way

Darwin normally sorts out tools like that,,, I've had em hanging off spud trailers before now

No bike tracks in east cork but I’m out early to make the most of the quiet roads. 40km done already.

Invested in some powerful lights to make the job safer.

Both rechargeable. The front one lights up roads signs 80ft away in daylight. It’s 1870 lumens.

The rear one is extremely bright too.

59F5EA31-6119-4DDA-A7E3-346ABA59C614.jpeg A7E5A241-56FB-482A-B4BC-C770149E56B2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
No bike tracks in east cork but I’m out early to make the most of the quiet roads. 40km done already.

Both rechargeable. The front one lights up roads signs 80m away in daylight. It’s 1870 lumens.

View attachment 62621 View attachment 62622
I wouldn't have thought pink was your colour..:laugh:

Both rechargeable. The front one lights up roads signs 80m away in daylight. It’s 1870 lumens.

Class. Trying to get back into the habit of my bike too. Have entered a triathlon for the beginning of may so something to motivate me to do a bit of training.

Both rechargeable. The front one lights up roads signs 80ft away in daylight. It’s 1870 lumens.

Bloody cyclists blinding everyone with their fancy lights

51017113_1920813891361142_8939834737107664896_n.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back