6n 2019

jcb411abuser

Getting to that time of year again. Could be the closest contest in the 6n yet.
Anyone else excited to see opposition form going into a world cup year?

Yeah got my tickets for Ireland vs England
Should be a great game. England are always dangerous regardless of form.
I didn't get tickets but was considering going down to Dublin to watch in a pub with a friend of mine down there. Did it last year for the Wales game and had almost as good of a time as if I'd went to the actual game.
The Welsh had me singing bread of heaven by the end of it. Great craic.

Bring it on.:Thumbp2: Eddie Jones is up to his usual mind games for a month now.
IMG-20190125-WA0005.jpg

Should be a great game. England are always dangerous regardless of form.
I didn't get tickets but was considering going down to Dublin to watch in a pub with a friend of mine down there. Did it last year for the Wales game and had almost as good of a time as if I'd went to the actual game.
The Welsh had me singing bread of heaven by the end of it. Great craic.

Mate the men in green are gonna hand us our Arse in a sling,,,, I'm a patriotic as they come but the form Ireland are in gonna make em the team to beat,, ,,, at home, 6 nations,, we'll be lucky to see third place this year. :scratchhead::sweat::sweat::blushing::blushing::cry:

Mate the men in green are gonna hand us our Arse in a sling,,,, I'm a patriotic as they come but the form Ireland are in gonna make em the team to beat,, ,,, at home, 6 nations,, we'll be lucky to see third place this year. :scratchhead::sweat::sweat::blushing::blushing::cry:
In all honesty we won't know till late on Saturday first weekend out makes a while difference.
I hadn't noticed how well Wales were playing the shnakey bastards lol

A game of 2 halves, 16-0 to France in the first, 24-3 to Wales in the second, so Wales took the win, I wonder about George North's second try from the intercept, was it a knock on before he collected the ball..:unsure:

A game of 2 halves, 16-0 to France in the first, 24-3 to Wales in the second, so Wales took the win, I wonder about George North's second try from the intercept, was it a knock on before he collected the ball..:unsure:
France give away 9 points too

if we can pull it out at the last minute surly the greens can:cry:
Unfortunately not.
Tbf England played well. We didn't front up physically. Didn't back ourselves to punch the ball downfield to the corners. Plus the experiment with henshaw at fullback didn't work an put Stockdale and earls under too much pressure.
So in summary we didn't dominate in any facet of the game and underperformed in the back 3

Back