What's a good grease gun

How do ye find the G coupler ? I had one it worked ok but recentaly its leaking wheather thers grit or something in it ..... but it wont seal right . I picked up a sparex end for the grease gun havent used it yet thou.

Is the screw in cartraidge a better job than the normal ones ?

I've tried a few of the different nozzles and wouldn't bother with any of them. Usually they are hard to get onto covers or down into a hole in the cover.

How do ye find the G coupler ? I had one it worked ok but recentaly its leaking wheather thers grit or something in it ..... but it wont seal right . I picked up a sparex end for the grease gun havent used it yet thou.

Is the screw in cartraidge a better job than the normal ones ?

Seem to only last about 12 months here but for the sake of €20 i couldnt do without one.

The G coupler works well if you are prepared to make sure the nipple is clean ( same could be said for all couplers) where it does win is it can free a hand as when it is coupled it locks on well, disadvantages are sometimes it needs room that isn't available, I use a pistol grip gun that has high and low pressure settings ( no idea of the make) it takes screw in cartridges, have about 2 foot of a flexi hose on it and a G coupler, it's the best combination I have ever used.

Has anyone used a grease-joint-rejuvenator. They seem to be a good job.

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 134
Iv a battery powered grease gun this years but have t got round to useing it im unsure of the make may root it out see what its like

Kinda in the subject.
There's a myth that if you have a bushing that turned you can drill a hole to get it to take grease.
Does it work

Has anyone used a grease-joint-rejuvenator. They seem to be a good job.

I've one for maybe 20 years,only used it a couple of times and blew the O ring seal,think I used wrong hammer.:blushing::oops2:

They do work,but removing the nipple and clearing the blockage does.

The G coupler works well if you are prepared to make sure the nipple is clean ( same could be said for all couplers) where it does win is it can free a hand as when it is coupled it locks on well, disadvantages are sometimes it needs room that isn't available, I use a pistol grip gun that has high and low pressure settings ( no idea of the make) it takes screw in cartridges, have about 2 foot of a flexi hose on it and a G coupler, it's the best combination I have ever used.
Here's a picture, someone might know the make.15491938584621826205947.jpg

View attachment 62775 I use a McHugh head and made up this for difficult spots, it’s handy as you can do all the fiddling with the light bit of pipe and just attach the grease gun when your on the nipple.

We have two heads like that on our grease guns, way ahead, put it on they don't jump off, most of the time the grease goes in "unless you can't be arsed to clean the dirt off,,"
Pistol grip grease guns as well, all just soooooo much easier, than trying to hold on the end, then use the long handle against the ground/ your leg/ shirt front/ etc,,

All we need now is for people to not put the empty grease gun back on the bench,,,,, re fill the bastard,,,, it's not hard .. Unscrew lid replace cartridge,,, ,,,, not like your trying to suck grease from a big pot etc etc

Back