What's a good grease gun

All we need now is for people to not put the empty grease gun back on the bench,,,,, re fill the bastard,,,, it's not hard .. Unscrew lid replace cartridge,,, ,,,, not like your trying to suck grease from a big pot etc etc
It ran out just as I was doing the last grease nipple.:yes:

Lincoln here can't be faulted both air and battery. They are expensive but very good and reliable.

Surprise theirs no mention of mcnaught one here a pistol grip will be into its teens, 12.5 kg pail with the pump on it fine for us as the greasing is done in the yard went all posh and got a Milwaukee battery gun, like it.

Ah, I know, the lad that leaves the gun back empty hasn't done a proper greasing job, whats the chances it just held enough to run out on the last grease nipple.
Put the last squirt onto his finger and just wiped a dob of it on any nipple he didn’t get to :cowboy:

Hava a genuine fuchs brilliant gun takes the screw in carthridges. Have 2 sparex ones not as good but ok screw in aswell and couple more dont know make take the ordinary tubes
Also lincoln air greaser good job

Genuine fuchs gun with screw in 500 g cartridges with a g coupler on the end of it.

Where can i buy one of these guns and the catridges? An internet search has just shown where i can buy it in the UK.

Also, will any screw in cartridges fit the fuchs gun?

You can get that spring now. Mine was broke for a good while and was told the same but dealer managed to get some after. Have to replace the rivets with small bolts but has been perfect since.
That's the problem, you have to take out the rivets and the replacement spring will go the same way, I drilled holes in the pair of handles, stuck 2 short gutter bolts through and jammed a compression spring in there.

Back