case cvx's

Know about that tractor , came in from Finland as a trade for a crusher . Have seen a good few other pictures of it and it looks to be a genuine tractor but might be a little strong on the money , no air and needs a pick up hitch

I was about to post that, caught my eye earlier.

Any of you guys ever had problems with spider gears in the rear diff? I seem to have a fair bit of movement and noise that goes away when I put diff lock in. Makes a lot of clunking noises when changing directions as it takes up all the slack and even clunks when changing ranges around 5-10km. It gets a bit lost then drives off by it self after awhile
Cheers guys

Any of you guys ever had problems with spider gears in the rear diff? I seem to have a fair bit of movement and noise that goes away when I put diff lock in. Makes a lot of clunking noises when changing directions as it takes up all the slack and even clunks when changing ranges around 5-10km. It gets a bit lost then drives off by it self after awhile
Cheers guys
Never heard of one having diff problems tbh, they are quite clunky anyway, there's quite a bit of backlash through the drivetrain with it being dog clutches. Allow it to calibrate by putting it in 'park' using the switch on dash then leave it 2 mins with engine running, this might make range change a bit smoother. Driving off or getting muddled during a direction change is a stepper motor symptom, but hasn't yours had one recently?

I had stepper motor out and adjusted the loose screw with the locking nut. Definitely doesn’t fault as often now but still not real good. It might just need a new stepper motor. Just sounds so loose and clunky from the diff and thought that might be enough to get itself muddled
Doesnt fault to often on flat ground but pushing up piles with a buck rake or working on hills it bad

I had stepper motor out and adjusted the loose screw with the locking nut. Definitely doesn’t fault as often now but still not real good. It might just need a new stepper motor. Just sounds so loose and clunky from the diff and thought that might be enough to get itself muddled
Doesnt fault to often on flat ground but pushing up piles with a buck rake or working on hills it bad
Sounds like you ought to get it changed, don't leave it too long as it all revolves around the stepper motor being in the right position, hence it goes off when it thinks it should be stood still.

I see Agriland have it 3% + plus Vat on the Valtras. Don't know why they didn't cover the whole auction rather than part of it

Back