case cvx's

Not sure if it is that one as it was missing the right hand steps and had a little chunk missing out of the back mudguard
Didn't that one end up over here last summer? Had a name on the bonnet, can't think what it was now??:unsure: Last I see of it was on ebay in Derbyshire area I think.
Edit. name on bonnet haffrey or similar??

The one at cheffin's would have been worth a punt at that even though they've butchered the spools and armrest!!!:angry:

I see that tractor is in the next scrap saturday aution in portlaoise, they must be getting it hard to shift it!

could it the case that there are very few fellas out there at the moment who can put up €35000 without it being financed through a garage?

A question for the Case oracles, where would I look to find another one of these? It's the pipe that comes off the air filter on the cs130 that's gone off to have its internals fixed up. IMG_20190214_225036.jpg

You can see the slight distortion that the jubilee clip caused to it when it was tightened onto the filter without the rubber washer on the inside, and that's where the dust got into and made a mess.
IMG_20190213_165753.jpg IMG_20190213_165819.jpg

A question for the Case oracles, where would I look to find another one of these? It's the pipe that comes off the air filter on the cs130 that's gone off to have its internals fixed up. View attachment 63110

You can see the slight distortion that the jubilee clip caused to it when it was tightened onto the filter without the rubber washer on the inside, and that's where the dust got into and made a mess.
View attachment 63112 View attachment 63113
I take it a new one is not available?

A question for the Case oracles, where would I look to find another one of these? It's the pipe that comes off the air filter on the cs130 that's gone off to have its internals fixed up. View attachment 63110

View attachment 63112 View attachment 63113
https://www.sjorupgroup.com/en/brug...eservedele/case-ih/case-ih-cs-130-traktor.htm

I wonder if you got a clip like the ones on a slurry pipe you can get them down to 20 mm I think.
Or a wire clip.
Them jubilee clips sort of distort whe. You start squeezing and don't pull in a full circle

Think someone mentioned on here that it came in from Finland as part-ex against a crusher. It was advertised by the seller for €35k a few weeks ago
Yes, it's the same one, it could turn out to be a bargain as it looks straight enough, also in the same auction a rare enough IH1055XL, not many badged as 1055 before they became 1056.

Back