Thorpes Pic's

Not too often you see a late all steel tandem axle Lee trailer now!:Thumbp2:

The McCormick is also a rare find, looks almost like the new Zetor Crystal with the red wheels :oops2:

Not too often you see a late all steel tandem axle Lee trailer now!:Thumbp2:

The McCormick is also a rare find, looks almost like the new Zetor Crystal with the red wheels :oops2:
From memory there was a second one there but I could be wrong.
The McCormick is a span new machine and when I did arrive in the field though it was a Zetor myself. The same wheels and tyres were used on the older McCormick it replaced.

For those of you who may have noticed or not noticed, but I have been not as active as I used to have been here and on other sites, this has been down to a number of issues.
Recently I have had an operation on my left ankle to fix a long term injury, so far so good and the rehab so far has successful but it has curtailed my field and photography some bit but not it all. No walking across ploughed or rough ground has limited my access to some crews but I have managed to get most of those of who I wanted to get
Secondly I have an on going issue with my broadband speeds, an issue with a certain provider who can not seem to find a fault and therefore I have been on a very much reduced download and upload speed. As a result I am miles behind on my uploads of what photos and videos I do have.
Thirdly I have returned to part time education as part of my PCD with my employer (don't go there I must be mad to even agree to it in the first place last September :blink::eek3::eek3:) so spare time has been at a premium for everything. 2nd term exams start next week and final exams ones in August plus 2 projects to complete.
Many thanks to all those forum members I met during the spring sowing season and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future (hopefully at harvest). With silage season (silly season just kicking off locally anyway by the looks of it this weekend) hopefully I will be out a bit more when terms exams finish in Mid May.
Anyway enough of my yammering, I have put together a short video of what I managed to capture both on the ground and from the air. Not my usual style but something a little different. Enjoy

For those of you who may have noticed or not noticed, but I have been not as active as I used to have been here and on other sites, this has been down to a number of issues.
Recently I have had an operation on my left ankle to fix a long term injury, so far so good and the rehab so far has successful but it has curtailed my field and photography some bit but not it all. No walking across ploughed or rough ground has limited my access to some crews but I have managed to get most of those of who I wanted to get
Secondly I have an on going issue with my broadband speeds, an issue with a certain provider who can not seem to find a fault and therefore I have been on a very much reduced download and upload speed. As a result I am miles behind on my uploads of what photos and videos I do have.
Thirdly I have returned to part time education as part of my PCD with my employer (don't go there I must be mad to even agree to it in the first place last September :blink::eek3::eek3:) so spare time has been at a premium for everything. 2nd term exams start next week and final exams ones in August plus 2 projects to complete.
Many thanks to all those forum members I met during the spring sowing season and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future (hopefully at harvest). With silage season (silly season just kicking off locally anyway by the looks of it this weekend) hopefully I will be out a bit more when terms exams finish in Mid May.
Anyway enough of my yammering, I have put together a short video of what I managed to capture both on the ground and from the air. Not my usual style but something a little different. Enjoy

Excellent Shane and good luck with everything!!

Back