Ford/New Holland

Is there many 5/7000's around in general? I cant think of many around here

I lucky enough to have bought one about 10 hrs ago.

Original in work good (cos someone had the bright idea to hand paint it in the wrong colour! ). Original engine block. Dual power. Getting harder to get now. And was cheapish in retrospect.

One thing that is bugging me about the tm we have is when we start up the tractor, P32 flashes on the dash before disappearing. Any idea hat P32 means?

I lucky enough to have bought one about 10 hrs ago.

Original in work good (cos someone had the bright idea to hand paint it in the wrong colour! ). Original engine block. Dual power. Getting harder to get now. And was cheapish in retrospect.

10 YEARS ago !!! If was 10 hours ago I would still out begging to pay for it

One thing that is bugging me about the tm we have is when we start up the tractor, P32 flashes on the dash before disappearing. Any idea hat P32 means?
It means steering sensor out of range (minimum voltage).
How to fix it?.......Don't know........

4610 with rubiks gear change..
ford-4610.jpg

and 7610 with rubiks........
065.jpg

Stearing sensor out of range-minimum voltage.

It's to do with the wire to the angle sensor on the front axle for the auto pto. Wire is most likely broken

Too late, as above

Stearing sensor out of range-minimum voltage.

It's to do with the wire to the angle sensor on the front axle for the auto pto. Wire is most likely broken

Too late, as above
Owner before us had a front linkage and pto. Could it be to do with that? Tbh the wteering works fine but just a bug bear looking at it flashing on the dash for those few sec

Owner before us had a front linkage and pto. Could it be to do with that? Tbh the wteering works fine but just a bug bear looking at it flashing on the dash for those few sec
20190313_205551(0).jpg 20190313_205551(0).jpg 20190313_205551.jpg 20190313_205607.jpg 20190313_205628.jpg

Attachments

• 20190313_205636.jpg
    20190313_205636.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 7
Is there many 5/7000's around in general? I cant think of many around here

I can't think of one,our 5000 ended up going on export,same as our original 135,fair sure they went to Thailand.

My grandads 4000 is still at a neighbouring farm,fair sure that's still on the same engine.

cheers bud. by any chance could you send the full pdf file for the book to me? dont have one here at home and because we dont have the most reliable tm165 in the world, will be handy

Send on your email and I'll try

steering sensor? how would that effect the steering and could that be related to the front suspension?

The steering sensor senses the angle the wheels are at.. this is for the auto 4wd and auto diff lock.. when you steer wider than 15deg it'll turn off the diff (when set to auto). It's easy enough recalibrate or change

The steering sensor senses the angle the wheels are at.. this is for the auto 4wd and auto diff lock.. when you steer wider than 15deg it'll turn off the diff (when set to auto). It's easy enough recalibrate or change
I wouldn't bother fooling around with it I'd say it's flashing up on an awful lot of tms at this stage.

I wouldn't bother fooling around with it I'd say it's flashing up on an awful lot of tms at this stage.

That's true.. one of the first ones to flash up.. just remember doing it on the m135 and wasn't hard to do.. and the auto diff lock is handy when coming out onto headlands.. but it's not essential and won't do any harm flashing away..

Back