New milking parlour

Just to go back a few posts, if i put in cluster removers to my 12 unit jar plant Will there be a backlog of milk in the receving jar like i mean will i still have to wait for the receving jar to empty.. the other option is to put in new 12 unit without out jars i suppose .

Just to go back a few posts, if i put in cluster removers to my 12 unit jar plant Will there be a backlog of milk in the receving jar like i mean will i still have to wait for the receving jar to empty.. the other option is to put in new 12 unit without out jars i suppose .
The removers will just take off the clusters, shouldn't affect anything else.

???

What i mean is when the acrs would take the machine of the cow and i have to leave the milk go (maunally)out of the jar would the big jar at the end of the pit be full with milk its a diphram milk pump we have ?

True. Only if you have an delay for some reason or another at least the acrs would have the clusters off anyway . Thats what i am saying will the acrs be A good investment ?

You might as well sure! What make of machine is it and do you have jars ? What would you say is the best thing in the new parlour ?

You might as well sure! What make of machine is it and do you have jars ? What would you say is the best thing in the new parlour ?
It's Dairymaster and no I don't have jars don't see the point of them really, what's the best thing ? For me I enjoy the acrs and I think the dump line is a God send no more lifting buckets out of the pit,wouldn't have the strongest back in the world

Back