Older diggers for farm use

Not very old....

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/dgm-916-loader/21740808

Nzg0ZDgxZDFiNGQ2Y2ZlYThkMzQ5Y2NlMDIxODE3NjifFTl9inCHZvlM389trFiJaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjM2MzYxNTl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Back around 1974 or 5 ish Smith's? In Cavan were importing Ursus tractors . They were also importing Bumar track machines . The number 408 seems to ring a bell . I don't think they were any more than 10 tons , if even that , as I seem to remember 54 hp being mentioned in the ads . Used to be ads in the Journal for them

Did anyone ever see one in the flesh , or know of any still in existence?

bumar track machines were made in Poland I believe .I always thought it was Tractamotors that sold them.I to remember the ads for them .I was told that they arrived here in primer and were painted here before the were sold but I don't know how true that was but was told that by someone who worked at them .

bumar track machines were made in Poland I believe .I always thought it was Tractamotors that sold them.I to remember the ads for them .I was told that they arrived here in primer and were painted here before the were sold but I don't know how true that was but was told that by someone who worked at them .

You are probably right on the tractamotors

Back