Todays Photo

notice all the cunts that "roll their reseed" dont have their own gear

"ah shur it wasnt stoney when it was rolled""dont know how that got there"

Very true. And by rolling they mean some young lad bombing up and down the field with the window closed and the tunes blaring.

Is Charlie picking up for you?

Yes Charlie is still doing the silage here, in fairness the FX he bought is running very well, or very f@#king well as he might say!

Fair play to him.hope both we are all as good at his age,
Hows the tractor going?she autopowr or direct drive?
Yeah, he's always at something. Loves the combine and does a lot of harvesting.
The tractor is going very well thanks, only 3000 hours but very happy with it. Direct drive, and very happy with it too, auto power was a good bit more at the time but little difference now so it would be on the wish list in the distant future.

Let’s hope we are all able do the same when we get to thst age. Fair play to the man for getting on with things
Thanks Daniel.

Yes Charlie is still doing the silage here, in fairness the FX he bought is running very well, or very f@#king well as he might say!

Yeah, he's always at something. Loves the combine and does a lot of harvesting.
The tractor is going very well thanks, only 3000 hours but very happy with it. Direct drive, and very happy with it too, auto power was a good bit more at the time but little difference now so it would be on the wish list in the distant future.

Thanks Daniel.

I met his father at the auction a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't seen either in a good while.

I met his father at the auction a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't seen either in a good while.
His dad was unwell for a while but is pretty much back in full health Met him tonight dropping off the trailers. Charlie is just working too much to go anywhere I'd say.

Great to see that and fair play to him getting to grips with a modern tractor that some of us young guns would struggle to drive :blushing:

Between himself and jf850's Dad there must be something in the water up there in the midlands, the excilir of life or something.
He's happy out and was grubbing headlands and rolling in the spring, but the combine is his favorite I'll open up the headlands and he will order you away for something and he will cut away. He would put a lot of younger lads to shame myself included at times. Clean living I'd say unlike wayward self :drunk:

wouldn't like to be farming much of this
MnGL0IX.jpg

Back