Smids photos

Aye Barry a 102 ucn set at 13 " ave a notion to have a go in the classic reversible class.
Lovely,she is doing nice work there,nothing like a heavy field to show up the differences.
Located a reversable ransomes similar to that maybe 20 years ago,cant remember the model

I’ve never owned a 3000 series fergy,went to buy one and it stuck in gear so we made a hasty retreat.:no:

They still look smart to this day.:Thumbp2:

I wasnt fussy about about buying it , It was 7 or 8 years ago it had a couple of inches of snow on it when I saw it turned the key and it started instantly fully 12000 hrs now and after the 65 its the best starter about the place.

I wasnt fussy about about buying it , It was 7 or 8 years ago it had a couple of inches of snow on it when I saw it turned the key and it started instantly fully 12000 hrs now and after the 65 its the best starter about the place.
Why do 65's start so well? mate has a industrial loader one and that's a brilliant starter.

Why do 65's start so well? mate has a industrial loader one and that's a brilliant starter.
Duno, the injection just in the right place for combustion maybe ? the 3 cyl 35 was good too not so the 35X chrome liners in the 65 and 35 cast in the 35X;

Looks lovely SMID :Thumbp2:, What Had You To Do with this One?
The roof rusted through cut the bad bits out and welded new bits in, new wings and rear extensions [fiberglass] from John Conaty, just did the bonnet with rubbing compound . It led us a merry dance though after the grey was rubbed down I took it round to wash it and lost everything the autotronic controls , long story it turned out was a broken wire that wakes up the autotronic a cheap repair but a nightmare to trace.

Do modern engines adjust timing and quantity to outside air temperatures?
I,m not sure on the exact amount of variation that one on mine the heater duration is controlled by an outside temp sensor inside the front of the bonnet,

Ha no I cheated :blushing: sorted the left hand one with grey plastic gutter and grey sealer Id get a job with Arthur Daley anytime and not as minder btw :laugh:

Last edited:
Back