F1

blue flags should be done away with, the only thing to keep you occupied was wondering whether the 2 boys would take the leader out during their battle and then we have bottas complaining about lads not letting him past despite the fact that he had a much faster car @Big Vern needs to have a word with his man :2guns:

Have a word,,,, a word ,,,, I'll b having more than word my friend,,,,,,

all over for another year and hats off to hamilton he was brilliant and he hadn,t got the best car this year, i,m sure he,ll get rapped on the knuckles for his strip on the podium especially showing a big crucifix tattoo in a muslim country

And it's........ Go in Australia ,,,, well nearly,
This season looks like it could be a far better one racing wise, pre season testing shows Mercedes will have some competition,
So much so I have had to have a small wager on a different driver,
Mr leclerc is the recipient of this years kiss of death,, so expect him to "bugger all " for uncle Vern....
It does seem though as if he's shows some promise, if he can get a few decent results early on maranelo won't care if Mickey Mouse is driving the car of it means they win a constructors championship /f1 title,, least that's what I'm hoping,

Bring on the noise

This season looks like it could be a far better one racing wise, pre season testing shows Mercedes will have some competition,
Mr leclerc is the recipient of this years kiss of death,, so expect him to "bugger all " for uncle Vern....
It does seem though as if he's shows some promise, if he can get a few decent results early on maranelo won't care if Mickey Mouse is driving the car of it means they win a constructors championship /f1 title,, least that's what I'm hoping,

Bring on the noise
hope so too, i,ll go along with you on leclerc and maybe verstappen if honda have got some reliability into their engines. by the way did you see the williams documentary on bbc 2 a few weeks ago ?

hope so too, i,ll go along with you on leclerc and maybe verstappen if honda have got some reliability into their engines. by the way did you see the williams documentary on bbc 2 a few weeks ago ?
No I didn't !! Will I be able to find it on the BBC I player thing ?? Was It any good, I expect it was on at the same time as some thing important I had to watch woth da wife,,,,,
I will have a look see

No I didn't !! Will I be able to find it on the BBC I player thing ?? Was It any good, I expect it was on at the same time as some thing important I had to watch woth da wife,,,,,
I will have a look see
it was very good, even if you know nothing about f1 its a great story and make the missus watch it as franks wife is really the hero of it all , i,ll put it to you this way you won,t seem so bad at all to her after what frank put her through

it was very good, even if you know nothing about f1 its a great story and make the missus watch it as franks wife is really the hero of it all , i,ll put it to you this way you won,t seem so bad at all to her after what frank put her through

I watched it on I player with the FIL yesterday, didn't realise he started out from jarrow with bugger all, seems he were a rouge at times on his way to the top,

That aside qualifying today was good enough to, it's gonna b a very interesting race on the morrow, there's all sorts of possible results I'd say, 3-5 potential winners based on the aggression in qualifying, I'd say there's no Rome for even the slightest error ,,

Bring on the race day,

Bring on the noise
Bottas has really benefited from your change in patronage.

I know it's early days but it's hard not to feel normal service has been resumed with Mercedes leading a mix of Ferrari and Red Bull and Williams bringing up the rear.

Bottas has really benefited from your change in patronage.

:cool1::censored::clap::clap:

Funny you should say that !!! My darling wife Mrs Vern said today "haha it's a shame you didn't bet on him this year,,,, he looks good,,,,"
Oh that's right you be on some bloke called Clark ???? ... I gave her a look that would freeze heat,,,, she flounced out,,,,, laughing,, :scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead:

:cool1::censored::clap::clap:

Funny you should say that !!! My darling wife Mrs Vern said today "haha it's a shame you didn't bet on him this year,,,, he looks good,,,,"
Oh that's right you be on some bloke called Clark ???? ... I gave her a look that would freeze heat,,,, she flounced out,,,,, laughing,, :scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead:
bottas is flying this time vern, did really well on the first few corners yesterday and will get great confidence from that race, its a pity you didn,t stick with him :wink::laugh:

bottas is flying this time vern, did really well on the first few corners yesterday and will get great confidence from that race, its a pity you didn,t stick with him :wink::laugh:

Mate tell me about it, ??? TBF I still wish the bloke well, really thought that leclerc was gonna cut the mustard this season,, still tiz early days,,

WTF is going on at Ferrari ????
I reckon they've heard I'm backing leclerc ,,,, oh let's no send him out to be sure of a qualifiying place,,,, then he gets shafted by his own so called team mate,,,, feck me what a shower,

WTF is going on at Ferrari ????
I reckon they've heard I'm backing leclerc ,,,, oh let's no send him out to be sure of a qualifiying place,,,, then he gets shafted by his own so called team mate,,,, feck me what a shower,
any chance you,d stick a bet on hamilton @Big Vern its our only hope of a bit of racing this year

is anyone able to post peroni,s crash in gp2 at monza last weekend up here , i,ve seen it but i,m not able to upload it but its a miracle he wasn,t kiled

Back