Silage 2019

IMG_20190610_145916.jpg

Seen a very nice krone 330 wagon this morning,not sure what he was doing because you need armbands here at the minute.

On a similar note I know a lad who lost his crop divider on his haybob while rowing up silage for the contractor to bale. Despite walking up and down several rows kicking them he didn't find it....until the following February he found the remains of it at the bottom of a round feeder.
It had gone through the chopper baler and got wrapped. Must've been some clatter passing the knives on the baler.

I lost the wheel cover off the pz haybob in a seven acre field of hay. Father made me stay in the field until I found it. :cry::cry::cry:

I lost the wheel cover off the pz haybob in a seven acre field of hay. Father made me stay in the field until I found it. :cry::cry::cry:
The wheel coming off altogether wouldn't have been too far away although they have been known to be so stuck on even that wouldn't cause it to fall off.

tbf you sometimes see in some yards that silage pits are in sheds so y not bales i guess
TBF Pit silage was being put in sheds before you were born, open clamps are probably used nowadays as they are less costly given the volume of some clamps nowadays.

Reactions: c4l
Back