Landini tractors

@massey 6480
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/07-landini-4wd/18331813
YmViNGNiZTkyYTUzMjc4YWRkYTE0YWE4NDI4YmYyMDaNZXTgwzs_0JLIau9Ci3mNaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjU1NzY4MzZ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

This looks very clean.
Was the mythos you went to look at @massey 6480 in Monaghan?
I think a lad not too far from me has it bought

Was the mythos you went to look at @massey 6480 in Monaghan?
I think a lad not too far from me has it bought
No one i went to see was in nenagh . There was one in griffths in monaghan . Rang about it but lad from mayo was on his way to look at it . Presume he bought it as ad was removed next day .

Sorry i only seen this now, As the lads already said,some times i find you need to put the 2 leavers in neutral run the pto, stop pto and then try putting it in 1000 or indeed 540 or eco , if this fails , one leaver in position, run pto .... turn off pto and as it is on its rundown try and "gently" get it to mesh. we have a 9880 with manual hand clutch which is also on the same principal, just a case of knowing the sweet spots :laugh:

Went to look at a mythos this morning. Manual shuttle nice clean example but couldn’t get it to work the 1000 pto . Reckon it might only be seized on the lever linkage as the lad that has it . Has never used the 1000 pto since he got it ?

Nash, nope, not a bad tractor but just wasn't suitable for all loader work we do. I went all out and got a new mf 5711. Still telling myself I'm absolutely f#&King nuts for spending that much, but interest free and it wasn't much more than the likes of 4yr old 5612s

Nash, nope, not a bad tractor but just wasn't suitable for all loader work we do. I went all out and got a new mf 5711. Still telling myself I'm absolutely f#&King nuts for spending that much, but interest free and it wasn't much more than the likes of 4yr old 5612s

Well may you wear anyway Tim!

You'll get the best out of it. You are back with Kehoes so :wink:

Haven't been on here for ages, just picked this loader up to put on my powerfarm, must be 4 years looking for any loader to pop up secondhand for a powerfarm, well happy to get this one, even the bolts came with it . Anyone here know where the valve chest is fed from? All the hoses and fittings are with it off the tractor it came off but I haven't figured out where they connect to, I presume there is a live feed to the tractors own spool valves that I break into but looks like I'll have to take up cab floor to locate it .

Attachments

• IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 79
Liam, nice purchase. Just thinking of the 9880 here, loader is fed from the hydraulic pipes which run along the gearbox housing on the RHS. It may or may not be similar for the Powerfarm.

Liam, we've a Powerfarm 95 with loader at home (as below). Im not around during the week but Ill ask the brother if he can take a few pictures of the setup if he gets a chance.2019-06-25-21-56-35.jpg

Yes. It was on it along with the loader when I bought it in England a couple of years ago now. Are you thinking of fitting 1 while doing the loader?
Yep, did you buy the loader new and was the assisted lift ram from quite too? My mate has a McCormick cs90 max which is the exact same tractor as my powerfarm except that it has two as sister rams, mine is on its limit to lift a very heavy bale in the bale unroller, his would lift two of them, way more power in the lift. Dealer told me the assisted kits were big money but it's hard to see why, only a small ram and a bracket basically

Yep, did you buy the loader new and was the assisted lift ram from quite too? My mate has a McCormick cs90 max which is the exact same tractor as my powerfarm except that it has two as sister rams, mine is on its limit to lift a very heavy bale in the bale unroller, his would lift two of them, way more power in the lift. Dealer told me the assisted kits were big money but it's hard to see why, only a small ram and a bracket basically
Loader and assistor ram were on it when purchased. I'll get some more photos at some stage on Sat if you like?

Back