Wheel nut indicators.

Danielk

Does anyone use these on their tractors of trailers. They are so cheap and can make spotting a loose nut so much easier. Most lorry’s have them but never seen them on Agri machines. We have had tyres coming loose on trailers and tankers and balers and tractors over time and can damage rims and hubs. I can’t see when they don’t be used more often as a nut loosening could be spotted so much easier than checking all with a socket.

75E9EA8E-40FE-4949-954B-943BD371DD63.png

Does anyone use these on their tractors of trailers. They are so cheap and can make spotting a loose nut so much easier. Most lorry’s have them but never seen them on Agri machines. We have had tyres coming loose on trailers and tankers and balers and tractors over time and can damage rims and hubs. I can’t see when they don’t be used more often as a nut loosening could be spotted so much easier than checking all with a socket.

View attachment 67815

They should be standard from factory on everything with tyres in my opinion

They should be standard from factory on everything with tyres in my opinion
I bought a bag of them and put them on the few trailers and the zerograzer, they cost f*%k all and you always end up having a quick look passing, when the lads were servicing the zerograzer they thought it was a great idea, I was saying to myself costs about €5, why the manufacturers don’t have them and LED lights as standard is beyond me.

Yes we've got them on our T6.180 and our T6070 had an incident last year were we lost a few wheel nut on the 70 it has the wheels changed for topping n lifting spuds, and the 180 has em changed for planting
They cost next to nowt and as they r bright yellow or red you can't help but look at them, cheapest money you'll ever spend

Yes we've got them on our T6.180 and our T6070 had an incident last year were we lost a few wheel nut on the 70 it has the wheels changed for topping n lifting spuds, and the 180 has em changed for planting
They cost next to nowt and as they r bright yellow or red you can't help but look at them, cheapest money you'll ever spend

Yea telling the boss to get them for the tractors and trailers and other machines. Had a bit of an incident with the ttv yesterday which cost me a good few hours wasted. I reckon if these were on the problem would have been spotted before it was to late

Back