Jcb loaders

johndeere6920s

What are the jcb from the late 90s like?
412 would be what we're looking at I'd like to hang on for a volvo but there making crazy money

If all it is going to be doing is stacking bales then go for the industrial spec machine. At least then it will not be completely goosed from pushing silage up a pit all it’s life.

An industrial one might be as dead as a dodo on the road though.
In fact none of these older loaders are likely to be lively on the road which is a downside.

I dono theres lots of good o&k loaders about !!
No I think we will let that one go thanks

If all it is going to be doing is stacking bales then go for the industrial spec machine. At least then it will not be completely goosed from pushing silage up a pit all it’s life.
The smaller loaders are unlikely to have pushed up alot of silage anyway if it was a 416 or an l70 thrn you'd be better staying away I'd imagine

In fact none of these older loaders are likely to be lively on the road which is a downside.
Small enough price to pay for the speed of loading or unloading tho

As far as I know torque units are the same but industrial don't have limited slip diffs.

Have a jcb411 here obviously, industrial spec machine. Pushed up a lot of silage in it's life too.
Great machine, got no care at all, and if it wasn't for the silage it would still likely be like new.
Currently needs a radiator and it's blowing engine oil round the engine bay from somewhere, something wrong it won't go into 3rd or 4th gear, been like that for 3 years or more and still it won't die!
Poor aul thing if it had a soul(and it might just have one) it should be proud of itself.
Get a fresh one, keep it away from a silage pit, you will never ever wear it out with farm yard work.

My 310 is a beast:Thumbp2:
Wheel base would be near the same
Recon the 310 would lift as much too and higher

412’s pushed up the world of silage around here in the late 90’s early 00’s before lads moved on to 414-416, that’s why most of them are clapped out they were working way beyond their limits, they were light and agile. The contractor I work with had a 96 412 then bought a new one in 2006, changed to a 414 in 2007 before a 434, the older 412 wouldn’t be the nicest to drive, very gutless when the hours are up on them, without smooth ride they are horrible on the road, the 2006 was a big step up. Each to their own but for a bit extra I’d be going for this https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/jcb-526-56-agri/20510576 over the likes of https://www.donedeal.ie/plantmachinery-for-sale/jcb-412-s/21887609

412’s pushed up the world of silage around here in the late 90’s early 00’s before lads moved on to 414-416, that’s why most of them are clapped out they were working way beyond their limits, they were light and agile. The contractor I work with had a 96 412 then bought a new one in 2006, changed to a 414 in 2007 before a 434, the older 412 wouldn’t be the nicest to drive, very gutless when the hours are up on them, without smooth ride they are horrible on the road, the 2006 was a big step up. Each to their own but for a bit extra I’d be going for this https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/jcb-526-56-agri/20510576 over the likes of https://www.donedeal.ie/plantmachinery-for-sale/jcb-412-s/21887609
I wouldnt buy a telliporter I don't really like them that 412 is dear enough really

Lifting 3ton comfortably? What you planning on doing with it?
412 could lift it off the ground and move with it, but be dangerous enough fully raised, and no way would I be moving any significant distance with it up there.
We regularly lift 4 bags of fert at once on the toes to fill the sower in one trip with 411 and it's ok but not something I'd say it's fit to do all day everyday.

Lifting 3ton comfortably? What you planning on doing with it?
412 could lift it off the ground and move with it, but be dangerous enough fully raised, and no way would I be moving any significant distance with it up there.
We regularly lift 4 bags of fert at once on the toes to fill the sower in one trip with 411 and it's ok but not something I'd say it's fit to do all day everyday.
A double elephant grab would be alot of 500 kg I'd imagine we weighed bales with diet feeder and they were 900 kg wouldn't have said they were wet

Back