Older diggers for farm use

You don't see many of these with a three point linkage.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/fermec-660-loader/21969345

NzY0ZDk0ZDg0NGYxNWRmNzBkMjRmN2QyYmU3M2EyZTHIdxVN-ltmm19IuCK8kysxaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjUyNjc3NzZ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
And a PTO.

Tidy that! Has the 5th gear/torque lock up too, one thing I wish ours had, drove one with it before we got ours and it made an unreal difference to it on the road! Mind you ours goes fast enough for the steering :lol:
I didn’t think it’d be making that strong a money though tbh!
Its not cheap, but if its as good as it looks and everything is reasonably tight, it may be better value than a cheaper rough yoke

Its not cheap, but if its as good as it looks and everything is reasonably tight, it may be better value than a cheaper rough yoke
True enough, farm work destroys them tbh, the arm on ours was tight as can be when we got it but constant loader work and shuttling has worn it badly :unsure::unsure:

Tidy that! Has the 5th gear/torque lock up too, one thing I wish ours had, drove one with it before we got ours and it made an unreal difference to it on the road! Mind you ours goes fast enough for the steering :lol:
I didn’t think it’d be making that strong a money though tbh!
How can you tell that it has the torque lock up.

Can any1 give me a value on a 1998 fermec 860 in average condition tyres fair unsure of hours and wear on pins etc not much on dd to go by

Back