Anybody beat this!

Knickam

Cracked the lens of the passenger side headlight when a pheasant flew out from the verge.
Final bill to fit a new headlight.
Just over £1500 :cry::cry::cry::cry:
First claim on insurance for over 30years

That's why so many good cars get written off these days . You prang the front end set off airbags 2 head lights and front bumper and grill and thats i written off

Cracked the lens of the passenger side headlight when a pheasant flew out from the verge.
Final bill to fit a new headlight.
Just over £1500 :cry::cry::cry::cry:
First claim on insurance for over 30years

I hope you managed to salvage enough pheseant for the pot,,,
Man that is quite frankly reeeeeeeeedikulassssse

Had to gìve Renault €300 for wiper control stalk cos it decided to combust. Apparently it's common cos there in stock and parts guy said he sells a lot of them.

It should really be a recall.

Heard a lad say today a headlight for 7 series is €2400

New electric hitch for a Discovery cost €2,800!!!!! Unfortunate girl in a Focus rear ended me recently and the electric hitch would not fully extend or retract so assessors would not entertain trying to fix it but agreed to fit a new one. Stupid money, i would not like to have to be paying.

New electric hitch for a Discovery cost €2,800!!!!! Unfortunate girl in a Focus rear ended me recently and the electric hitch would not fully extend or retract so assessors would not entertain trying to fix it but agreed to fit a new one. Stupid money, i would not like to have to be paying.
Electric hitch? Not something we get this way.

I had not seen one this time last year but when going about buying discovered that they existed and are getting common on a few makes. Push a button and it drops down and locks into position. When retracted you cant see anything under the bumper.
When buying the Disco in January it cost €900 as an extra factory fitted but €2,800 to replace is a fleecing...... Oh and that was plus labour.

Reactions: AYF
I had not seen one this time last year but when going about buying discovered that they existed and are getting common on a few makes. Push a button and it drops down and locks into position. When retracted you cant see anything under the bumper.
When buying the Disco in January it cost €900 as an extra factory fitted but €2,800 to replace is a fleecing...... Oh and that was plus labour.
Ahhh now that you mention it I may have seen one.
That does sound a little bit on the steep side for sure!

Tbh 2800 would be around my budget for a complete jeep. :laugh::laugh:

Back