Ford/New Holland

Not a bad looking 7000 but non original block and I assume it has a 7600 manifold as the exhaust is in a different place!
https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/ford-7000/22672622

Looks to have the deluxe cab though.
Y2MzMGYzNzliNzExN2FhNjg1ZTE5MmUxNWZhZjdiZDCqiWkYI25CRQnugO7keQTeaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzAzMDk5NjF8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

We were driving into cork city for a day out with the lads year and herself was scanning a lotto ticket on her phone, initially we were wondering would we go to atkins or jonson&perrot first but we decided no, we'd do a U turn and make straight for Bainbridge instead. If it's as good as it looks on the phone then I don't think its especially expensive for the market

Quick question for the nh people run all deeres here at moment no experience oh nh but local nh dealer is offering a good deal.on one beating jd by serious money . Needs to drive fusion 3 ,5f reversible etc . Sale man swears a t7175 suits us ideal but not sure it's only 140?? And then a boost to 175 ??. We have no fault with deere at all only price .I would be thinking of a 6155m in a jd is the t7175 up to it

What old model nh is the t7175 equal to ,might only be a t6050 I would think you would need a T7200 .I have seen tm 140,s driving fusion but these would have being wound up a small bit .

What old model nh is the t7175 equal to ,might only be a t6050 I would think you would need a T7200 .I have seen tm 140,s driving fusion but these would have being wound up a small bit .
the 175 is 140hp without boost alright. t6050 is around 130hp but then again there wud be nothing stopping you to go for a t6050 and getting the computer man in to give it some steroids. only question then would be range command, electroshift or electro command and to that i would say rc as it has the heavier back end compared to sle. i also did spot a case puma 155 low bonnet for 27k sterling up the country although the 8000hrs might be not you are looking for

Quick question for the nh people run all deeres here at moment no experience oh nh but local nh dealer is offering a good deal.on one beating jd by serious money . Needs to drive fusion 3 ,5f reversible etc . Sale man swears a t7175 suits us ideal but not sure it's only 140?? And then a boost to 175 ??. We have no fault with deere at all only price .I would be thinking of a 6155m in a jd is the t7175 up to it
It's the same as a 140 case? If the salesman is so confident, tell him to give you a demo for a few weeks so you can try it out. Friend of mine bought a 6.175 new holland and had to get it chipped. Not at all impressed.

It’s a T7210 you want ,

Yep was thinking a 210 was more suited two lads I know of both 210 on fusion think he's pushing smaller one to keep price keen .just want to compare like with like

It's the same as a 140 case? If the salesman is so confident, tell him to give you a demo for a few weeks so you can try it out. Friend of mine bought a 6.175 new holland and had to get it chipped. Not at all impressed.
Know of a farm with a high houred case 140 and a new 6.175. Case is streets ahead power wise. 6.175 has been known to conk out on the tub feeder at times

would you be partial to 2nd hand options out of curiosity?
Wouldn't rule second hand out see shaws with a few ex hire with ok hours on them . Would prefer the deere just as I'm used to them and don't get any much hassle but nearly 20k in difference

Wouldn't rule second hand out see shaws with a few ex hire with ok hours on them . Would prefer the deere just as I'm used to them and don't get any much hassle but nearly 20k in difference
fair enough. townson tractors in north yorkshire have a lovely looking tm190 with 2500 hours on her. wouldnt be a bad bet but tyres would want a look at. stinson tractors up in the north side of the border have a few tractors on their site but the majority of them have the sold sticker over them. tbh though if you find a nice looking t6090, you'll be in a great position

edit: found this
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/new-holland-t6090-high-bonnet-on-oversize-wheels/16916353

https://townsontractors.co.uk/product/new-holland-tm190/
http://stinsontractors.com/wp/?page_id=129

Back