ShaneB's Photos

@086lavey, no one hurt got tractor off, opened back door and I checked all rollers and bearings couldn’t say any1 of them had play with a bar, no idea what started it :scratchhead:

@086lavey, no one hurt got tractor off, opened back door and I checked all rollers and bearings couldn’t say any1 of them had play with a bar, no idea what started it :scratchhead:
How are you finding the fendt baler ? Not to many in my area yet , that could of been a lot worse

Ya could have being a lot worse! Getting on ok, early days yet, it’s the only 1 in Co Waterford so not many around yet!

Well wear, obviously not the ideal circumstances but still fine machine.
Are they pretty much the same baler as the rp245?
How do MF and fendt compare price wise are they identical bar colour? See an odd mf one around but not seen a fendt.

Well wear, obviously not the ideal circumstances but still fine machine.
Are they pretty much the same baler as the rp245?
How do MF and fendt compare price wise are they identical bar colour? See an odd mf one around but not seen a fendt.

Very much the same, difference they have two chains on the back door and Little different chain and sprocket setup on the main chamber, 1 roller on the floor instead of the usual two, after that same thing! Ah Fendt is that little bit dearer, :blushing: Ya fendt/Massey and the welger/lely equivalent are all identical

Well what's the verdict??

Super machine, built quality is serious, plenty lift and not giddy on the wrapper atall, Good visibility and straight forward machine, multi purpose machine everyone should have around the yard.
I prefer side arm on wrapper, much closer and don’t need as much room in yard to turn. :Thumbp2:

That worklamp looks to be in an obtrusive position!

index.php

Super machine, built quality is serious, plenty lift and not giddy on the wrapper atall, Good visibility and straight forward machine, multi purpose machine everyone should have around the yard.
I prefer side arm on wrapper, much closer and don’t need as much room in yard to turn. :Thumbp2:
Have you changed the Class for it??

Back