ShaneB's Photos

Silage 2019
Watched this the other day not long after you posted it while in car waiting on my now adult daughter. When she got in she said there was a song I would like that she was going to play and low and behold it was the same song dance monkey.

Great video and enjoyed it. Thanks for posting

Is there a knack to stacking with one of them? The rollers are huge compared to a normal handler, just wondering does that make it difficult to stack properly with them?

No doubt, if you never used one before but once you get into them, no boder, suppose to stack from right with the smooth roller, all depends on what kinda loader your using

No doubt, if you never used one before but once you get into them, no boder, suppose to stack from right with the smooth roller, all depends on what kinda loader your using
The trouble I've seen with them is if you get the right lad on it he'll pick it up quick enough, but the wrong lad will burst every single bale. They're not a yoke you could put anyone up on.

The trouble I've seen with them is if you get the right lad on it he'll pick it up quick enough, but the wrong lad will burst every single bale. They're not a yoke you could put anyone up on.

Ya shur that’s a lot of it, but the way prices of machinery are going, you can’t afford to put a rough lad gear anymore. Drove the wrapper mostly myself, brother is only other guy that drives it

Ya shur that’s a lot of it, but the way prices of machinery are going, you can’t afford to put a rough lad gear anymore. Drove the wrapper mostly myself, brother is only other guy that drives it

No doubt it’s a great system with a keltec, dropping the wrapped bale on its final spot has to be better than loading and unloading wrapped bales

Back