Landini tractors

I do general dairy farm work like fertiliser topping and drawing in/ feeding round bales.. Main problem with Mf4255 is that it is now a bit too light for lifting the likes of fusion bales.
The H has the same chassis as the C. Has a different cab tho that is lower which might suit ya better. Well layed out but no suspension. The H has a 3.6l deutz engine. Plenty of power for what you need really.

The C is a hardier machine. It has a bigger more comfortable cab with suspension. Runs an Iveco 4.5l engine which has plenty of grunt to pull that likes of a 2500 tanker or run a 9ft mower conditioner.

Strangely the H has a rear lift of 6 ton where the C has 5.5 ton.

The H will lift a fusion bale no hassle on the loader with no ballast behind. Landini will try to sell you a ms 120 on the H but I'd recommend the ms100 as it doesn't stick out forward as much so less leverage on the machine.

The H has the same chassis as the C. Has a different cab tho that is lower which might suit ya better. Well layed out but no suspension. The H has a 3.6l deutz engine. Plenty of power for what you need really.

The C is a hardier machine. It has a bigger more comfortable cab with suspension. Runs an Iveco 4.5l engine which has plenty of grunt to pull that likes of a 2500 tanker or run a 9ft mower conditioner.

Strangely the H has a rear lift of 6 ton where the C has 5.5 ton.

The H will lift a fusion bale no hassle on the loader with no ballast behind. Landini will try to sell you a ms 120 on the H but I'd recommend the ms100 as it doesn't stick out forward as much so less leverage on the machine.

Go with the bigger loader- the further out the better the reach and the higher you can go

I said the 100 as I've worked it. The 120 suits the 6C but doesn't suit the 6H at all. The loader is too big and awkward for the machine. A loader thats too big for a tractor only causes trouble down the line.
Thank you for your help! I found a 6C and it was a lovely drive but it had the wide axle which is too big around the yard, I also did a bit of research re: loader. In my own opinion the Landini loader in both sizes is too far out. Rossmore FL85 looks way tidier. I also have a Massey loader on my 4255 and a quicke loader is far too expensive - too much work for one loader but not enough to justify a second Quicke loader. I haven't come across a 6H yet in stock while researching. Did come across a 5H when in the yard with 6C, looks a tidy tractor but might be a little light like MF 4255

Thank you for your help! I found a 6C and it was a lovely drive but it had the wide axle which is too big around the yard, I also did a bit of research re: loader. In my own opinion the Landini loader in both sizes is too far out. Rossmore FL85 looks way tidier. I also have a Massey loader on my 4255 and a quicke loader is far too expensive - too much work for one loader but not enough to justify a second Quicke loader. I haven't come across a 6H yet in stock while researching. Did come across a 5H when in the yard with 6C, looks a tidy tractor but might be a little light like MF 4255
Theres 5h wit a Rossmore loader in mcCorrys just a cross border

Nice 2wd Landini
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/2008-landini-powerfarm-75/22888634

MzkxM2NjNDc0YzJiNTVhZDY1NTYzMmFjMjRkOGYxZTnJfiP_0m3UoU68afLzs4PqaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzE4NzgwODJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

O Briens gone as landini dealers in Mayo/Sligo.

Brogan's Strokestown are taking over the area. It's a big area for one place. You can't help but think that Landini sales will fall with O Briens out of the game. They have made serious inroads with NH sales in recent years.

O Briens gone as landini dealers in Mayo/Sligo.

Brogan's Strokestown are taking over the area. It's a big area for one place. You can't help but think that Landini sales will fall with O Briens out of the game. They have made serious inroads with NH sales in recent years.
Are they selling New Holland's in bohola as well as bunnanaden? Thought they mite keep Landini in Bohola, they sold a lot of Landini's and Ursus tractors out of Bohola down this way.

Are they selling New Holland's in bohola as well as bunnanaden? Thought they mite keep Landini in Bohola, they sold a lot of Landini's and Ursus tractors out of Bohola down this way.
I'm not sure if nh is for bohola as well but I assume it is. Brogan has the landini franchise for the whole of the West so that would rule O brien out of landini in bohola.

O brien has sold a lot of nh tractors around here in recent times.

Back