case cvx's

even if it needed a gearbox/8k to fix that would still leave it at 22k with a good as new (?) gearbox and a the rest of the tractor @ 7000hrs. - would that not represent good value for its size/year/hours relative to some of the TMs etc on done deal????

Value to the right man it depends on the condition of the rest of it front axle spools ect.
Would i have one over a tm at similar money yes without a doubht the build quality is in them.
Would i buy one for Tom dick and Harry to be driving? No definitely not.

Value to the right man it depends on the condition of the rest of it front axle spools ect.
Would i have one over a tm at similar money yes without a doubht the build quality is in them.
Would i buy one for Tom dick and Harry to be driving? No definitely not.

The Tom Dick and Harry bit, would be a major consideration for me.
Maybe I'm feeble minded but I find it hard to beat simples .
I have models of the three most popular brands and a couple of other less popular.
For user-friendly ness it's hard to beat the leaping Moose.

The Tom Dick and Harry bit, would be a major consideration for me.
Maybe I'm feeble minded but I find it hard to beat simples .
I have models of the three most popular brands and a couple of other less popular.
For user-friendly ness it's hard to beat the leaping Moose.
Certain things suit certain people.
If I was at pit silage I would t have then running up and down the road.
On the triples there ideal coming to the end of a run just ease off on the foot throttle tractor slows down lift your mowers speed up to turn and slow down again dropping them all with your foot.
Nothing to touch them on a baler imo you need to be into technology and all that jazz

On the triples there ideal coming to the end of a run just ease off on the foot throttle tractor slows down lift your mowers speed up to turn and slow down again dropping them all with your foot.
Nothing to touch them on a baler imo you need to be into technology and all that jazz
I just use 2 cruise speeds,1 cutting 1 turning don't even need my foot just move a finger:woot:

if my old man hates using the clock on the welger, then he would probably hate the cvx would he?

I just use 2 cruise speeds,1 cutting 1 turning don't even need my foot just move a finger:woot:

I tried that way as well with the ttv deutz but usually drive with the pedal. If your coming trough a rough spot ya can slow a bit of going around a pole.

even if it needed a gearbox/8k to fix that would still leave it at 22k with a good as new (?) gearbox and a the rest of the tractor @ 7000hrs. - would that not represent good value for its size/year/hours relative to some of the TMs etc on done deal????
I saw the CVX 170 this morning...

General condition isn’t bad.

Needs.
Brakes.
Gearbox recon.
Error code screen.
Engine? Starts perfectly...to a cloud of blue smoke that stays that way until accelerating.
Front axle refurb.
Exhaust.

I offered him €5k, and I’m sorry that I did.

Needs.
Brakes.
Gearbox recon.
Error code screen.
Engine? Starts perfectly...to a cloud of blue smoke that stays that way until accelerating.
Front axle refurb.
Exhaust.

Why would you be sorry?

Needs.
Brakes.
Gearbox recon.
Error code screen.
Front axle refurb.
Exhaust.

That's taking the cheeky bid thing to a very low level, what's to be sorry about??

Back