New Holland TL, TS or TM

Mol

Hi, new to the forum. I have been looking at tractors lately as need to buy one. Preferably with a loader. Have always liked New Hollands so have sourced a number of them in the area. Mostly year 2001 as it turns out. My question is what is the main differences between TL, TS and TM? I'm going to look at a TL100, TM125, TS115 and a TS100 (all year 2001). Mostly used for light yard work but the heaviest jobs would be agitating, slurry spreading (1600 Gallon) and a small bit of ploughing in Spring. The loader would be used for bales and a small silage grab. The tractors seem to be ranging in price from 20k to 30k? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, new to the forum. I have been looking at tractors lately as need to buy one. Preferably with a loader. Have always liked New Hollands so have sourced a number of them in the area. Mostly year 2001 as it turns out. My question is what is the main differences between TL, TS and TM? I'm going to look at a TL100, TM125, TS115 and a TS100 (all year 2001). Mostly used for light yard work but the heaviest jobs would be agitating, slurry spreading (1600 Gallon) and a small bit of ploughing in Spring. The loader would be used for bales and a small silage grab. The tractors seem to be ranging in price from 20k to 30k? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
TM has the range command, way better box than electro shift. Just not enough gears and gappy. Plus it squeals.

You are talking very different tractors there, I would go for the TS115, TM power in a tidy package.

Not too well up on the new hollands but by going on the chat here and from hearing other lads the ts115 seams to be a right tractor tm’s are popular too something in the 115-125hp bracket will be pretty much ideal for an all rounder tractor times are gone that a 90-100hp is a stock mans tractor most are at 115-130 at least

you get suspension with a tm, much heavier machine as well so would pull better than a ts as there is more weight getting to the ground. you are limited in road speed compared to a ts. you wont really notice the whining noise from the sle though compared to the tsa and upwards. ts have gone up in value especially the ts115 sle. could get a clean tm for cheaper than a ts. if you are looking for more bang for your buck and dont care about suspension, highly recommend 8360 if you can find a clean one

It depends on how tight ur yard is too and what headroom u have in sheds aswell as passage space. A relation of mine has a t6030 with a small grab and by right d grab should be 2 foot wider. Our yard here is to tight for d 6030 its a pain to try manoeuvre around. I know a lad that bought a 6480 with d intention of putting a loader on it and when he brought it home it was too awkward for loader work in his yard

Having driven one with a loader I'd agree.

For what @Mol is looking for either of the TS should be fine. The TM will more than likely be too awkward.

Nothing wrong the TL but you may get better bang for your Buck with the TS.
For what the OP wants a TS will be fine, a late SLE will have a left hand reverser, earlier dual power or sle can still be shuttled clutchless by pushing the button on the F/R, tidy 110 with Parris.. https://parristractors.com/used-farm-machinery/details.php?src=1&id=93367

Back