case cvx's

Has any one ever had to replace the k1 k2 dog clutches? I put a comment up a year or 2 ago about getting a clunk noise coming out of trans (thought it might of been the diff) if you were to lift on and off the travel pedal at slow speeds it has a real loose clunk like something has to take up the slack also same clunk at about 5km on the way up and 10-12km slowing down. Whatever it is it’s definitely getting worse
I think there's brass trust washers that wear and cause your problem

Tractor started perfect the last two morning replacing the pipe from the tank to the filters seems up have sorted her out she’s back to normal, also put a non return valve on it to
You might find a in line filter is needed if the non return valve is the fix for your problem, have found that small bits of rubbish in the tank will get stuck in the valve and hold it open, a in line filter before the valve stops this happening.

Iv an assister ram on a longwheel cvx that keeps pinching the seal and leaking oil , the lower outlet got slightly strained a bit ago . Has anyone any experience on this issue, can it be successfully straightened or must I replace it ?

Iv an assister ram on a longwheel cvx that keeps pinching the seal and leaking oil , the lower outlet got slightly strained a bit ago . Has anyone any experience on this issue, can it be successfully straightened or must I replace it ?
Do you mean the rod of the ram is bent??

Ok further to report on my 195 I have found the Park lock release so can move it if need be now, it is a bolt just sticking up out of casing on the top a little bit further forward from where I thought also managed to retrieve a fault code of screen thanks to TimN it is SGR 50 main valve does not switch ? Thanks so far guys
Just an update got a look at the 195 the other day with the SGR code 50. No power at plug on cartridge continuity up to fuse board but no power at multi plug, power at fuse though so suspect fuse board problem going to price a new on with dealer see from there where we go next

Back