case cvx's

I’ve a problem with a 2005 TVT 190. It’s on a diet feeder and around every second day the pto switches off with the error codes shown in the photo. The pto clutch is not slipping. The alternator should be ok as was replaced last year.
The pto buttons on the mudguards have been disconnected. The pto speed sensor has been replaced. Local mechanic is beat, so next stop is main dealer...

It could as easily stop when the feeder is empty as full. It’s a pain when it stops when nearly full because it takes a fair bit of driving.
Thoughts??

I’ve a problem with a 2005 TVT 190. It’s on a diet feeder and around every second day the pto switches off with the error codes shown in the photo. The pto clutch is not slipping. The alternator should be ok as was replaced last year.
The pto buttons on the mudguards have been disconnected. The pto speed sensor has been replaced. Local mechanic is beat, so next stop is main dealer...

It could as easily stop when the feeder is empty as full. It’s a pain when it stops when nearly full because it takes a fair bit of driving.
Thoughts??
Photo.

Attachments

• FCB556F3-C90F-498F-A766-A2CE98F5CEC5.jpeg
    FCB556F3-C90F-498F-A766-A2CE98F5CEC5.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 52

Thoughts??
as @Agri Power puts it, get a fiat

43 is it thinks the clutch is slipping, it checks pto speed against engine speed and if its outside a given tolerance it switches pto off, you've ruled that out though!
49 is switch pressed too long, if held for more than 10 secs this code appears apparently.

Whether a intermittent fault with the engine speed sensor would cause it I don't know seeing as it uses it to compare speeds. Have you the other tractor you could swap switch and maybe solenoid over with?

43 is it thinks the clutch is slipping, it checks pto speed against engine speed and if its outside a given tolerance it switches pto off, you've ruled that out though!
49 is switch pressed too long, if held for more than 10 secs this code appears apparently.

Whether a intermittent fault with the engine speed sensor would cause it I don't know seeing as it uses it to compare speeds. Have you the other tractor you could swap switch and maybe solenoid over with?
Check your earths, if ehat win says is true a bad earth might cause a fluctuation in info to the ecu and cut the pto

Back