Can’t find parts for a zetor crystal 8011

Hello I have a zetor crystal 8011 I need a wiring harness but can’t find one anywhere and what is the box with switches on the left called I new one of those any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum a Robert .
As @Blizzard says , location would be a big help .
@ZetorMan98 wired a 1975 zursus 385 , basically the same tractor himself . There seems to be an awful lot of wires not doing much .
There is a crowd in Co Longford go to some vintage rally, Brewster Electronics , who make looms for older tractors. I thought them reasonable enough with other electrical items they were selling.

Welcome to the forum a Robert .
As @Blizzard says , location would be a big help .
@ZetorMan98 wired a 1975 zursus 385 , basically the same tractor himself . There seems to be an awful lot of wires not doing much .
There is a crowd in Co Longford go to some vintage rally, Brewster Electronics , who make looms for older tractors. I thought them reasonable enough with other electrical items they were selling.

As jf says, brewsters could be a good shout. A look at the website says harnesses for 6911s and stuff but nothing for a crystal. Not savage dear for the loom either.

Would be worth contacting him. I'm sure he could make one up.

https://www.tractorelectrics.ie/search?q=ursus*&type=article,page,product

I am in Offaly Ireland. I try them do you know where to get the box on the left hand side next to the door?

Michael Brogan in Cloghan used to be fairly good for Zetor spares , but I haven't been there for possibly 5 years now.
I find Tom Poole in Rosenalis Co Laois excellent for parts and advice . Which wouldn't be far from Tullamore .Working on Zetors for most of 40 years . If he hasn't it in stock , he will have it in 48 hrs definitely.

I'm not sure what you mean by the box on left hand side near door.

Michael Brogan in Cloghan used to be fairly good for Zetor spares , but I haven't been there for possibly 5 years now.
I find Tom Poole in Rosenalis Co Laois excellent for parts and advice . Which wouldn't be far from Tullamore .Working on Zetors for most of 40 years . If he hasn't it in stock , he will have it in 48 hrs definitely.

I'm not sure what you mean by the box on left hand side near door.
Thanks will they the people you recommend and here is a picture of the thing I mean

Attachments

• 21FA91F4-4174-4C1B-BFA1-5075D1A33448.png
    21FA91F4-4174-4C1B-BFA1-5075D1A33448.png
    660.6 KB · Views: 102
They’re basic enough in terms of wiring. There’s a polish guy in cork advertising zetor parts on DoneDeal. Bart is his name. I got a loom from him and fitted/modified it to suit my own tractor. You’ll need a good head on you for at that work though. They’re basic but you still have to know what you’re at. There’s a second Ursus here that’ll be getting restored at some stage, along with 2 smaller Zetors and I’ll be building up looms from scratch myself for them.
On the switch panel, you can’t buy the full piece as far as I know. They were originally part of the cab and welded in place. I have standard rocker switches put in mine

CE27D6AA-BCF4-449C-A223-FCD9252997BC.jpeg 8FA7EB02-2E10-4AA4-AAF5-1867064C857B.jpeg 30975E4C-4D8D-45E6-B9EB-B8262FD0A0A4.jpeg
They’re basic enough in terms of wiring. There’s a polish guy in cork advertising zetor parts on DoneDeal. Bart is his name. I got a loom from him and fitted/modified it to suit my own tractor. You’ll need a good head on you for at that work though. They’re basic but you still have to know what you’re at. There’s a second Ursus here that’ll be getting restored at some stage, along with 2 smaller Zetors and I’ll be building up looms from scratch myself for them.
On the switch panel, you can’t buy the full piece as far as I know. They were originally part of the cab and welded in place. I have standard rocker switches put in mine

I bout some crimpers for non insulated ferrules recently. Should have done it a long time ago. Bought for both ‘regular’ non insulated and also the superseal connectors. Very happy with them. Not used in anger yet. But should leave a more professional, effective and safer finish than insulated terminals.

Attachments

• 2FFE1A65-F0CF-49BD-8057-4971D185C452.jpeg
    2FFE1A65-F0CF-49BD-8057-4971D185C452.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 57
Lovely looking job. Where do you get the terminals etc?
Bought on amazon.

The first set that you see was an el cheap set I bought just to see how good or bad they were. C.£20.

The superseal crimper is a durite crimper and c.£50, it feels the job but the first one is perfectly fine.

Durite crimper DURITE RATCHET CRIMPING TOOL FOR... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00A692ORM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

El cheap non insulated crimper Preciva AWG22-16 Crimping Tool... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H4LCNKT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Superseal connectors - note they come in many different configurations and can also be got in larger size for higher current rating. . IMAGINE 2 Pin Connector 20 Set... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07TG8PWCB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

View attachment 71547 View attachment 71548 View attachment 71549

I bout some crimpers for non insulated ferrules recently. Should have done it a long time ago. Bought for both ‘regular’ non insulated and also the superseal connectors. Very happy with them. Not used in anger yet. But should leave a more professional, effective and safer finish than insulated terminals.
It’s something I must buy. I do just use the regular insulated crimp connectors. Never had any problem with them as I have a good crimper, but I know plenty that have had bother with them. But as you said, can look a little unprofessional. I’ve also started buying heat shrink crimps but haven’t used many of them yet

Hi does anyone know if pat pool sells zetor crystal red paint? and if not is there anywhere i can get it in a shop?

You can get it in most Farm machinery places . I got it in Delaneys Of Ballaghmore , when I got the bonnet sprayed of an 8145. Be aware there are 2 different shades of " Zetor Paint ". Basically the older and newer . You Need the older. What I got was, MK 42 TRACTOL 329 ZETOR RED.

I have the compressor and the bar that holds up the draw bar from an 8011 if its if any use to someone.

Back