Daily weather forecast update

It can't be possible to have a wet summer after 5 months of rain can it??
The next new moon is the 24th of March so that lines up with what Cork is saying above.

I even put on the plough today to appease the God's so we get some good weather!!!!

View attachment 75031
You've gone and done it now soon as ploughing is mentioned it rains....................:rolleyes2:

Since 1st Oct 2019, we’ve received 1634mm in an area that typically gets 700mm a year. If they include 1st and 2nd of March in the winter accumulation, then it’s been the wettest winter on record.

Lashing rain here all day, and promising another 50-75mm for this week.
It’s starting to become annoying now.

** Spoke to an auld lad last week that reckons its the same as ‘86...anyone remember’86?
85 was a dire summer. I was working for a man who was trading in combines on his own farm. The harvest days were so scarce when one day came we had 6 combines in the field, two Dronningberg, three New Holland’s and an old Dania which had something like a 6 or 7 foot header. We got it all cut eventually.
86 I was in USA for the summer but when I got home my father showed me one of the sheds at home that flooded during hurricane Charlie that August. It had never flooded before that hurricane or since.

changed again for nxt week ,rain most days:censored::censored::tdown::tdown:
Xc is showing mostly dry and a drop in the wind from Monday (for here). A bit of a change in wind direction too with some easterly showing.
All this applies to the south of the country more so as the high pressure will initially be to the south.

One truly awful day/evening and now night . Lots and lots of heavy showers , some of hail stones . The real winter.

Better get it now than in April or may when people would be thinking of letting out stock or putting out fertiliser

Back