McConnell Hedgecutter Head

GALCAM

Any ideas on how to remove stains and brighten it up. Have tried white spirits and hot power wash with TFM but still looks manky. Is full respray the answer? TIA.

Attachments

• 10F6A561-D0F0-4CAA-9044-3C63A9D631D5.jpeg
    10F6A561-D0F0-4CAA-9044-3C63A9D631D5.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 112
Any ideas on how to remove stains and brighten it up. Have tried white spirits and hot power wash with TFM but still looks manky. Is full respray the answer? TIA.
Brightened mine up lately after 2 seasons, used the detergent and hot wash but you need a bit of work with a brush and a few attempts.

Thinners and a paint brush, it may be a slightly lighter shade of yellow afterwards.

I txted the lad to get the name of the stuff. He sprayed it on from a little spray bottle, left it for 15 minutes and rinsed it off. I could not believe it. Unfortunately I had tried with the hot power washer and the turbo nozzles and TFR and all I did was take the paint off. I have it booked in for a respray next week including having the McConnel shape to paint on in black. Yeah Donegal I changed the tractors two weeks ago.

It’s the same head but I took the guard off to clean out debris from inside. I might trade it for a new one for next September if this virus thing would go away.

Back