Ez guide 250

Anybody else getting a bit of bother with keeping satellite strength lately? Seems to be dropping signal every time I turn on the headland which is a pain in paddocks as your halfway back across the field before it’s back giving you any sort of guidance, changed it to favour availability even and it’s still being hit and miss. Can’t see that anything has changed from the backend and it was working ok then
The website doesent say what has occurred but 2 days at the beginning of April are scheduled for reduced service , it says all three satellites are operational at the moment I thought it was only 136 that was operational.

Anyone know if the 250 outputs nmea?
81AEDBEB-8A60-4EF7-A213-0E7CD69DDA62.png

Ideally I want to screen mirror or use the 250 as a dummy antenna into my afs 700 screen on my case.

Have an ezi guide 250 here I don’t use anymore since I got the Amazone system. Just wondering what its worth as was asked by someone if I’d consider selling it. Patch antenna, excellent condition, RAM suction cup for mounting to windscreen

The small patch antenna or the bigger ag15. With small patch I’d say 750/800 I would have thought but see eBay listings at £8/900.

Have an ezi guide 250 here I don’t use anymore since I got the Amazone system. Just wondering what its worth as was asked by someone if I’d consider selling it. Patch antenna, excellent condition, RAM suction cup for mounting to windscreen
800/900 I’d ask, very basic system for lads that can’t be got anymore . Plenty of lads do be asking if a trade in of one came in they would buy it. Yl

Last edited:
How much is a basic GPS like the 250 now?
I gave around 2k Inc for my topcon one about 10 years ago, I think they were a similar prices.touchscreen ones were just coming and were cheaper but I didn't fancy their durability

You would need a tnc to tnc lead for a start,be interesting to know the ag15 spec to compare.
I thought that alright, should be simple enough? I tried to find specs for the ag15 alright but can’t see anything, I’ve a generic patch antenna and it works the finest thankfully, that’s why I wondered.

Be a lot easier fork out for that one than a proper ag15 which is possibly €400 up

I thought that alright, should be simple enough? I tried to find specs for the ag15 alright but can’t see anything, I’ve a generic patch antenna and it works the finest thankfully, that’s why I wondered.

Be a lot easier fork out for that one than a proper ag15 which is possibly €400 up
I looked and couldn’t find any info on the ag15,the USA forums would be the place to ask agtalk etc.

800/900 I’d ask, very basic system for lads that can’t be got anymore . Plenty of lads do be asking if a trade in of one came in they would buy it. Yl

How much is a basic GPS like the 250 now?
I gave around 2k Inc for my topcon one about 10 years ago, I think they were a similar prices.touchscreen ones were just coming and were cheaper but I didn't fancy their durability

Wouldn't a fella be as far on with the Ontrak system then?

Wouldn't a fella be as far on with the Ontrak system then?
Or agopengps if you end up having to use a tablet anyway you might as well giagopengps.

Biggest advantage the Trimble etc have is the screen brightness but recently bought a Panasonic toughpad and it’s great.

I think an ontrak without a screen would be difficult to use trying to just follow the lights.

Or agopengps if you end up having to use a tablet anyway you might as well giagopengps.

Biggest advantage the Trimble etc have is the screen brightness but recently bought a Panasonic toughpad and it’s great.

I think an ontrak without a screen would be difficult to use trying to just follow the lights.

I haven't looked much to be honest but Ontrak is relatively cheap but my concerns would be would it stay on the bonnet even in rough fields/roads and also what about glare trying to follow the lights that far out.

I've noticed it being pushed more on Donedeal the last few days hence the mention!

Ezguide 250 used to be about 1100+vat somebody said not available anymore I’m not sure.

Agopengps will cost you about 350 for the gps board plus antenna and then a decent windows tablet second hand about 3-400 plus some sort of mounting kit. You do not need a pcb or anything like that for line following/painting.

Ezguide 250 used to be about 1100+vat somebody said not available anymore I’m not sure.

Agopengps will cost you about 350 for the gps board plus antenna and then a decent windows tablet second hand about 3-400 plus some sort of mounting kit. You do not need a pcb or anything like that for line following/painting.
Also it will be far cheaper to go full autosteer.

Back