Silage pictures and videos

your talking about overrun brakes tom
hyd brakes here are an extension of the tractors hyd brake circuit

Not any brakes like that here that I know of but it''d be a lot better than surge or over run brakes as you call them.

I think tinman mentioned air over hyd so there must be a compressor on the tractor I would image .

Not any brakes like that here that I know of but it''d be a lot better than surge or over run brakes as you call them.

I think tinman mentioned air over hyd so there must be a compressor on the tractor I would image .
hyd brake are supposed to be used up to 20 mph
air brakes over 20mph,similar setups to lorrys
what tinny was talkin bout was a dual actuator air/oil
p0121.jpg

on some tractors tom there is air, but not on all, £2k retrofit for my one:sad:.

July is a legend of a tune! especially when ur at the grass! altho IMO the live version is better!

why is he runnin about with a wrapper when we already have a fusion, or did someone forget to tell him it will wrap as well, the field dont look wet just the grass (if you could call it that)

no man should be allowed to bale when its that wet imo.

on a slightly different note, anyone else used the net he is using there, the power's stuff???

Haven't used it but the plastic/net supplier I use(a neighbour) got a pallet of their plastic which was good,he also got a few rolls of net which went well apparently (through a F550).We didn't try it due to the JD578 not working with anything other than tama :sad:.

why is he runnin about with a wrapper when we already have a fusion, or did someone forget to tell him it will wrap as well, the field dont look wet just the grass (if you could call it that)

no man should be allowed to bale when its that wet imo.

on a slightly different note, anyone else used the net he is using there, the power's stuff???
It says in the description it's a Fusion 2, it's not, it's a mk 1.
The mk 1's had problems wrapping real wet shyte due to the way the bale transfer worked, the front roller dropped to let the bale on & then as it came back up it squeezed the bale, putting it off round & making it hard to turn, would work fine if the bale started to turn, otherwise you'd end up with 16 ply band round the bale & all you could do was heel it off.

Also the "tyres" as they called them on the wrapping roller had a habit of coming off as water got under the rubber which lessened the drive on the bale. The first ones they seemed to glue on top of the paint...ours lost 2 but I only ever put 1 new one on....a pain to do, still have the other new 1 sitting here, though they seem ok in the vid...

Haven't used it but the plastic/net supplier I use(a neighbour) got a pallet of their plastic which was good,he also got a few rolls of net which went well apparently (through a F550).We didn't try it due to the JD578 not working with anything other than tama :sad:.
take it from me, on the net end of things your missing nothing!!.
i dont use their wrap so i dont know what its like.

I was going to suggest that the trailers were a bit on the small side, but relative to their weight empty they are probably carrying a good load!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qp8YpxoA0w"]YouTube - ‪Silage 2011 Trillick Tyrone Teague bros Mowing‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QahYkeQ3IlM&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Silage 2011 Trillick Tyrone teague bros‬‏[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdykml6Iqg8"]YouTube - ‪Silage 2011 Trillick Tyrone Teague bros Part 2‬‏[/ame]

thats a decent pit.
nice outfit, id be inclined to change from the same's if it was mine.:whistling:

nice outfit, id be inclined to change from the same's if it was mine.:whistling:

Its trillick, every contractor has lambos round there!!

Is that the fella that used to cut, then quit to do roadworks or something, then barrett took over most of his run??

Thats two lambo outfits with JD harvesters round there, He would have paid plenty for the pottinger mowers, that timothy man isn't soft!!

Its trillick, every contractor has lambos round there!!

Is that the fella that used to cut, then quit to do roadworks or something, then barrett took over most of his run??

Thats two lambo outfits with JD harvesters round there, He would have paid plenty for the pottinger mowers, that timothy man isn't soft!!

Joe Barrett is doing well up there!

You could be on about Brendan Dunne?? He quit and went into milking in a big way, he might even have bought a farm in England :001_unsure: think Teagues bought that SP of Dunne when he quit anyway

Yeah here's Barretts.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eneowO3K1g"]YouTube - ‪Barrets at grass 10/10/09‬‏[/ame]

The two of them would cover a fair area and seem to be getting alot of buisness. They also seem to do a better, tidier job than some others who would cover the same area and do it for a whole lot less :whistling:

They'll know about it when they want spares or any work done to her.

Back