Jaguar demo

Vry

There is a new model jaguar on demo on Bob Kidds farm tomorrow Thursday between Hachetts cross and Arles. Cutting maize with a 10 row header. A Kelly's of Norris demo

There is a new model jaguar on demo on Bob Kidds farm tomorrow Thursday between Hachetts cross and Arles. Cutting maize with a 10 row header. A Kelly's of Norris demo

Will need big wellies for it.
Ground will be sticky

Its and update of an existing model, new engine cab and side panels

If it is the new 800 then pretty much everything has been changed apart from the drum.

was this Jaguar in East Cork yesterday?

two big Jags cutting about 4ac of Maize up the road from my house, heard one was on demo, it looked big. Didn't bother going up to see it.

Think there is a new 800 and the current 900 from the UK doing a week long demo tour of Ireland this week so could of been them.

They have sold the 800 and 900 range together in fact they sold more 800s in the UK this season than 900s with the 870 being the most popular model.

You could get the 900s with all the bells and whistles which were not all offered on the 800.

was this Jaguar in East Cork yesterday?

two big Jags cutting about 4ac of Maize up the road from my house, heard one was on demo, it looked big. Didn't bother going up to see it.

It must have been I know it was due in East Cork this week and It was at Kellys of borris today there is pictures up on their Facebook page.

Good to see they havn't discontinued the 800 series and just gone with the 900 series only. I bit big and expensive for main stream sales in Ireland and uk anyway. Think there was talks of the 800s being finished with soon after the 900s came out.

Back