ifa election.

well this lad was an alco taken from the front bar in the pub,no relation or connection.actually if i spoke to the man twice in my life it would be tops!:confused:

Sounds like bs to me neighbour went to vote night and hadnt his membership paid and they let him vote but spoiled it!

our meeting is on tonight... how did other peoples go?

34 turned up out of possible 103

bit of discussion and question and answer,

co ex. rep got off easy,

most likely my last time voting, seriously thinking of cancelling my sub.

Hear the current president is launching his election campaign for election as an mep shortly . :whistle: And a former president is now operating a feedlot for 700 cattle for abp group . :rolleyes:

Hear the current president is launching his election campaign for election as an mep shortly . :whistle: And a former president is now operating a feedlot for 700 cattle for abp group . :rolleyes:

And we all know which party that is....

That will seriously tarnish IFA's reputation in my book.

And we all know which party that is....

That will seriously tarnish IFA's reputation in my book.

a motion will be sent from wexford in the new year to ban presidents from taking political office for 2 yrs after their term finishes:thumbup:

34 turned up out of possible 103

bit of discussion and question and answer,

co ex. rep got off easy,

most likely my last time voting, seriously thinking of cancelling my sub.

we had 28 present, same as that very quiet affair, nice sandwiches though

a motion will be sent from wexford in the new year to ban presidents from taking political office for 2 yrs after their term finishes:thumbup:

It is not April 1st I know :D

And even so the chances of something like that getting through.....

They're already holding political office. It's merely a stepping stone to bigger and better junkets.

i just heard my branch meeting was last nite , i am a fully paid member and got no letter that it was on , i never missed the meeting in years and am strongly thinking of stopping the payment every month that goes out of my milk account

i just heard my branch meeting was last nite , i am a fully paid member and got no letter that it was on , i never missed the meeting in years and am strongly thinking of stopping the payment every month that goes out of my milk account
I got roped in to joining up with them last June after a lapse of ten years :no: I will be selling cattle at the mart soon so I mustn't forget to sign the form to prevent them from taking any levy from the sale :001_smile:

After a conversation with the current president I was left seething and just wouldn't be bothered wasting my time at IFA meetings as the arrogance towards the failure of services that your entitled to as a member was so evident in his statement that it's only the collective members and not the individual members he is interested in. So its one size fits all is his idea.

After a conversation with the current president I was left seething and just wouldn't be bothered wasting my time at IFA meetings as the arrogance towards the failure of services that your entitled to as a member was so evident in his statement that it's only the collective members and not the individual members he is interested in. So its one size fits all is his idea.

Heard lately on good authority that official policy is to no longer focus on individual cases but to instead focus on the common good of all the comrades, sorry, members. Karl Marx eat your heart out. Karl Marx never made it as far as a 6 course banquet in Brussels though to be fair to him.

Could be your MEP soon :rolleyes:

Back