Bit of an upgrade

Sweet machine.
Bet you have a big grin ever time you climb in. :thumbup2:
Well ware,well jealous :sneaky2:

looks some bus, best of luck with it, what is the emmisions on it add blue.

can it drive the pump

Fair play looks well , if I was going sidewinder I'd go auto command . Don't like the gear buttons on the sidewinder and I've demoed two and both times said no .

blue scrap and i hope you didnt buy it from a new holland dealer,will be out to sell you a combine and will take a tractor in to have the 4wd modified and then lock ur tractor in for the xmas because a lad was going to be 10 mins late and they wanted to go to their xmas party. sorry to tell them but they lost the sale friday evening to the lite green.

And how relevant is all of that drivel in this case :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smasher go and sober up and read the rules as has already been indicated already to you today.

And how relevant is all of that drivel in this case :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smasher go and sober up and read the rules as has already been indicated already to you today.

He sounds cranky today :whistle:

Hardly New Hollands fault tbf and I hate reading or listening to that shyte also Smasher. You tell us all what to buy / drive so then :whistle:

Well said Nash :thumbup: Well wear too to the op. Fine machine.

Thanks for the replies, Changed a T 6080 for it. Auto command takes a bit of getting used to alright. Not using the pedals is the hardest bit. Keeping a tight eye on fuel see if their is much of a difference time will tell.

New holland technician coming out on Monday to show us how to get the best out of her.

Thanks for the replies, Changed a T 6080 for it. Auto command takes a bit of getting used to alright. Not using the pedals is the hardest bit. Keeping a tight eye on fuel see if their is much of a difference time will tell.

New holland technician coming out on Monday to show us how to get the best out of her.

As others have said well wear lad! Will be interesting to hear how it compares to predecessor being pretty much a direct replacement like!

drive it of the foot,there like a kangroo on the joystick.

reach down behind the seat and plug that screen out before you give yourself a heart attack.but it wont go without it!

Well wear and hope you havent a jumped up jack in power in the dealers.

(and i dont drink!)

sorry this isnt bebo nash???????????? i may use more sugar in my tea!!!!!!

just to kiss lord nash's hole.new holland are so so great!

drive it of the foot,there like a kangroo on the joystick.

reach down behind the seat and plug that screen out before you give yourself a heart attack.but it wont go without it!

Well wear and hope you havent a jumped up jack in power in the dealers.

(and i dont drink!)
--- MOD SNIP ---
You'll do well to read the forum rules again, attacking other members is not in the spirit of the forum.**** u mod

Now, mod hat on time im afraid.

for a long time I have put up with a lot of muddy posts from this member, the above are just a small selection from the last few hours, the 10-20% of truth in them has been clouded by 80-90% of pure word salad.
the op here bought himself a new tractor, im quite sure his new purchase dosent need to be tainted with childish words from the member involved.
like a small handful of people, im afraid he just dosent get the whole forum idea.
and seems of late, intent on causing as much disruption, behind the scenes, more than up front tbh.

and in the last quoted post, to return to it after another mod has tidied it up, and write the above, well then, there arent many options left.

the moderating team here put enough of their own time into keeping an eye on things without anyone disrespecting them like that.
we all can have a joke, but unfortunately smasher here has other motives.
so for his actions, today, and for the last few months, he has managed to earn himself a permanent ban badge.

regards,
Tinman.
senior moderator.

Back