fendt haters

They will but I'd be more or less decided on the brand of tractor before I'd take any heed of a salesman.
Spec on it yes you'd be all ears and implements too.

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Sure we all know you have green veins anyways so it's hardly likely that your going to be sold by a sales man :p :p

But i have to agree i think that sort of crap is the lowest form of sales. The product should be able to sell itself on its own good points, and IMO when it comes to tractors etc the only other factor, as has been said time and time again on here, is dealer back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure we all know you have green veins anyways so it's hardly likely that your going to be sold by a sales man :p :p

But i have to agree i think that sort of crap is the lowest form of sales. The product should be able to sell itself on its own good points, and IMO when it comes to tractors etc the only other factor, as has been said time and time again on here, is dealer back up.

But there's other brands I wouldn't mind trying.
theres some I wouldn't go near.
Its pure shite.
I'd listin to a man wearing overalls that will be fixing the machine if anything happens rather than a fella in a suit who gets his hair cut every Friday and smells of aftershave.
Most of the time when your out to buy gear you know what your after.
if you were after a welger baler you'd ask tinman if you were after a McHale you may ask me.
Your not going to go up to a welger sales man and say will you tell me what them rp245 are like

Sure you wouldn't be a million miles away from a Belarus dealer :whistle:

Sure you wouldn't be a million miles away from a Belarus dealer :whistle:

Haha dont forget the Tumosans as well! Has them now to!
We deliver straw to a spot every year and he has a Belarus, dad always had to stand around while he rattled and banged through the gears, seemed he had to shift 3 levers to get anywhere. First year i was driving we had both tractors down and he couldn't unload for some reason, i took in and stacked both loads in perfectly quicker than he could so one... He's never unloaded since... And i say this as after watching him fumble around in it for years I've seen more than enough of those yokes for my entire life

Haha dont forget the Tumosans as well! Has them now to!
We deliver straw to a spot every year and he has a Belarus, dad always had to stand around while he rattled and banged through the gears, seemed he had to shift 3 levers to get anywhere. First year i was driving we had both tractors down and he couldn't unload for some reason, i took in and stacked both loads in perfectly quicker than he could so one... He's never unloaded since... And i say this as after watching him fumble around in it for years I've seen more than enough of those yokes for my entire life

If I was a farmer that didn't care what kind of tractor I had it would be hard to look past a tumasan tbh

Maby there not new engines only old reconditioned units ?

They're new engines alright. Their website says they're Tier 3, I thought all new tractors sold from January 1st had to be Tier 4?

They're new engines alright. Their website says they're Tier 3, I thought all new tractors sold since January 1st had to be Tier 4?

Think under a certain power bracket can still get away with teir3 Not sure tho!

ill prob get a spin out of a 2wd 85hp tumosan in the next few weeks! Id like to anyways to see what there like! Apparently have a 115hp coming soon to!

Think under a certain power bracket can still get away with teir3 Not sure tho!

ill prob get a spin out of a 2wd 85hp tumosan in the next few weeks! Id like to anyways to see what there like! Apparently have a 115hp coming soon to!

Was looking at them at the ploughing last year, very very basic. 780/880 Fiats painted a different colour. Gear levers between your legs. One single acting spool valve. Same old story, they might be cheap but you get what you pay for

Was looking at them at the ploughing last year, very very basic. 780/880 Fiats painted a different colour. Gear levers between your legs. One single acting spool valve. Same old story, they might be cheap but you get what you pay for

Most definitely!! Dont know if its the fiat styled one or there more roundy lookin ones thats coming in, I'll no doubt get a chance to take it a quick spin in it next week or 2!

Aggco are looking at their dealer network in Ireland and UK and might be going down the big sales one dealer route like John Deere did . The Enniscorthy Fendt dealer pushed the high specked brand very hard and got shafted and the franchise given to Kehoe . I do not think Atkins is running down the Case but is saying the Customer made a mistake which I think is wrong . A sale is a sale and shut up about it . The 724 would be light enough for some applications .
They can push their present brand as hard as they like but might end up being a secondary dealer like happenened to the Deere dealers .
He would be as well parking the case in the yard and say he was having a hard time selling it because of the value and specification of the Fendt . Fendt is only interested in him selling New tractors in large volume which they have failed to achieve in Ireland

Aggco are looking at their dealer network in Ireland and UK and might be going down the big sales one dealer route like John Deere did . The Enniscorthy Fendt dealer pushed the high specked brand very hard and got shafted and the franchise given to Kehoe . I do not think Atkins is running down the Case but is saying the Customer made a mistake which I think is wrong . A sale is a sale and shut up about it . The 724 would be light enough for some applications .
They can push their present brand as hard as they like but might end up being a secondary dealer like happenened to the Deere dealers .
He would be as well parking the case in the yard and say he was having a hard time selling it because of the value and specification of the Fendt . Fendt is only interested in him selling New tractors in large volume which they have failed to achieve in Ireland

Do they sell new tractors in large volumes anywhere outside Germany? I'd say they're a long, long way off the market leaderships in the UK as much as here. At the end of the day they're pushing themselves as a premium product and that doesn't go in the same box as a big seller, the Celtic Tiger has roared its last after all.

You do but the man that has a 10x6 trailer and does abit of topping there great value like

The ironic thing here is that the dealership in question lost the Case dealership a few years ago :rolleyes:

its one thing for the dealer to show a pic of a tractor they now have for sale taken as a trade in its quite another to slag off the guy that then bought a fendt off them!!:eek::thumbdown::sneaky2:

what a way to welcome him as a customer - take his money give him a tractor and then slag him off on the internet - bad form if you ask me

its one thing for the dealer to show a pic of a tractor they now have for sale taken as a trade in its quite another to slag off the guy that then bought a fendt off them!!:eek::thumbdown::sneaky2:

what a way to welcome him as a customer - take his money give him a tractor and then slag him off on the internet - bad form if you ask me

Yes and now there also trying to sell a virtually new tractor that they said was shite in other words

Back