pickells pictures

fair bit left so, Wednesday nite used be good in Carlow for college students lol.
all that driving the last few days would it not be cheaper to have hired a truck and get the stuff collected, considering mimuim 100 for your days wages diesel tyre wear, jobs not sorted at home etc.

Saw him heading down past the fighting cocks but I heard the 8210 was having bother pulling up through Bunclody with the load he collected . He must have gone fairly far into Wexford because he had a supply of 5 gallon drums of diesel . Our central heating has cut out he hardly emptied my tank .:undecided::undecided:

Do u live near the fighting cocks a few mates of mine used to live on the road up beside it. One is dead now the other lives in tullow and the other athy.

That hesston used to chop maize at my house years ago and.my first silage summer was drawing away from it in a 3040 john deere with double axle Gillespie trailer 18 ft too.one gate post for the summer

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

AA road watch reported a slow moving large load holding up traffic at the windy gap I wonder is this a fiendish plan by Pickells to get to know the Road watch girls .

fair bit left so, Wednesday nite used be good in Carlow for college students lol.
all that driving the last few days would it not be cheaper to have hired a truck and get the stuff collected, considering mimuim 100 for your days wages diesel tyre wear, jobs not sorted at home etc.

I suppose it would have been cheaper alright to get them delievered :lol:

That hesston used to chop maize at my house years ago and.my first silage summer was drawing away from it in a 3040 john deere with double axle Gillespie trailer 18 ft too.one gate post for the summer

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Thanks [MENTION=2627]john415[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1411]nashmach[/MENTION] for all your help and information:thumbup:
the phones acting up here at the minute so il try upload pictures later

AA road watch reported a slow moving large load holding up traffic at the windy gap I wonder is this a fiendish plan by Pickells to get to know the Road watch girls .

It wasn't the windy gap that was the problem it was the railway bridges in portlaoise that gave us grief at 3am this morning we had to back up the road and take a detour :crying::crying::crying:
The railway bridge in Carlow town is higher [MENTION=135]Bog Man[/MENTION] :thumbup2:

Not a problem FP, glad to be of some help to you in an indirect way.

The real man to thank is the one I gave you the initial contact for :thumbup:

But just think of the hours of entertainment you gave everybody on here, not to mention yourself and your cousin. I take it you had him piloting again? If you had to give him a days wages as well as yourself, its got into an expensive days craic. A friend of mine headed to Kildare for a JF 900 with a tractor at 4.30 am, was surprised the seller wasn't up and out and about full of the joys of spring at 6.20 am, he was home before 9 am. Somewhere about 50 miles he said. Tractor was one of those "conversions" of a massey 1200, really a truck underneath

But just think of the hours of entertainment you gave everybody on here, not to mention yourself and your cousin. I take it you had him piloting again? If you had to give him a days wages as well as yourself, its got into an expensive days craic. A friend of mine headed to Kildare for a JF 900 with a tractor at 4.30 am, was surprised the seller wasn't up and out and about full of the joys of spring at 6.20 am, he was home before 9 am. Somewhere about 50 miles he said. Tractor was one of those "conversions" of a massey 1200, really a truck underneath

That wouldn't have been up Pickells direction would it and he had two of them?

It wasn't the windy gap that was the problem it was the railway bridges in portlaoise that gave us grief at 3am this morning we had to back up the road and take a detour
The railway bridge in Carlow town is higher [MENTION=135]Bog Man[/MENTION]

Does Irish rail not offer a reward for reporting a Bridge strike .€€€€€

Not a problem FP, glad to be of some help to you in an indirect way.

The real man to thank is the one I gave you the initial contact for :thumbup:

I must give him a ring to thank him too:thumbup:

How much would it have cost me to hire a lorry to bring it home do you think?:undecided: this was a very serious haulage job Jf you know:yes: I don't know how ye lads found it enterteining:confused::eek:

It wasn't the windy gap that was the problem it was the railway bridges in portlaoise that gave us grief at 3am this morning we had to back up the road and take a detour
The railway bridge in Carlow town is higher [MENTION=135]Bog Man[/MENTION]

Does Irish rail not offer a reward for reporting a Bridge strike .€€€€€

What bridge strike? :whistling:

Cost you around a euro a mile each way to transport machinery . [MENTION=3293]whelan1[/MENTION] should have a good idea on cost as think her oh does it .

Last edited:
Back