new laptop

Did you pay for the harddrive? The laptop is not that old and I'd be returning it the shop you bought it originally as the guarantee will cover that.

I paid 120 euros for the hard drive candor and Im happy enough that that I got going fast again but its on its last warning ,now I could have bought a windows 7 desktop for less money

I paid 120 euros for the hard drive candor and Im happy enough that that I got going fast again but its on its last warning ,now I could have bought a windows 7 desktop for less money

I must admit P I wouldn't have done that as it should be covered by guarantee.

Did your man say why it was gone on the blink?

At least you are back in action, but make sure and save and backup stuff if you have farm bits on it!

I must admit P I wouldn't have done that as it should be covered by guarantee.

Did your man say why it was gone on the blink?

At least you are back in action, but make sure and save and backup stuff if you have farm bits on it!

I know Nash but id have gone mad if I was without it for another month:crying:and I didn't want to create a scene :whistle: guarantee or not the next time it happens il put my boot through it :thumbup:

old harddrive melted with the pressure i expect:scared::scared::sweatdrop::lol:
i am with the lads on this, you should take it back and get full refund:thumbup:

u realise now the guarantee is useless and void as it was repaired by someone else.

I didnt but I don't plan on going back to the crowd I bought it off anymore,the lad I went into is on lower main street in portlaoise,a genius with them Candor the second :thumbup2:

if changing hard drives and its a half decent laptop its nearly worth throwing in a solid state drive, no moving parts, really speeds up boot up time etc, they can be pricey enough though
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-250GB-Basic-Solid-State/dp/B00E391OX6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398854030&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+ssd"]Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5 inch Basic SATA Solid State Drive: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

Back