kane trailers ?

If your buying a trailer only 3 years old you be as well buy new. The price difference won't be a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most standard spec 20fts make anything form €10500 to €13500,

Have a look on done deal,

Kane and Donnelly are totally different trailers to be fair, and with a very different price tag too I'd imagine.

Donnellys are well built but tend to be light weight which isnt always a bad thing either.

or possible 6480
let me see, ill try to make it simpler.

when your sitting in the tractor, and if you had the trailer ( the one you hope to buy ) hooked on, and had a load in it, and if you looked around...
what would you see in the trailer?

id doubt somehow its going to be a 6480...

let me see, ill try to make it simpler.

when your sitting in the tractor, and if you had the trailer ( the one you hope to buy ) hooked on, and had a load in it, and if you looked around...
what would you see in the trailer?

id doubt somehow its going to be a 6480...

Al change the subject is the donnely and the Johnston quite similar ,never seen a donnely

Reason for askin was weeve a 15ft 12 ton smythe bulitt proof bit of kit but cnut tae pull
as mike said, they would be in a different league compared to the likes of the bigger trailer guys, but built to a price too.

the likes of a smythe, newrock or kane for example, would be a far stronger trailer that will take a lot more abuse, but as you say, it ill be like pullin a lead block.
the three i mentioned earlier would be a lot easier pulled, and would be plenty good for anyone in middlin conditions and not looking to put the whole townland in, in the one day.

out of the three of them tho, and without studying them, id say the donnelly would be about the best of them imo.

Well sure if you are wanted rid like, nashmach will gladly take it.....

Sam Smythe was going to build a trailer to my spec axles farther back shorter springs similar to the ones on a HERRON . Dealer blew the deal out the water with an outrageous to change price:angry:

Our contractor runs 12t Kane's now this is his latest one with a hydraulic tail door, real smart trailer would love to trade our Ruscon for one sometime, as regards price i think he said about 12.5k stg

Back