merc ml 270

bolt

any one run one of these are they any good ie towing plus off road any common problems etc ??? thank you

I know nothing about them I am a merc car fan and had 2 but never fancied one of them . all I know is some chap down the road here ( townie type ) bought one and got rid as he said it was to heavy on fuel . In his opinion .

I know a local guy that has always had them, changes every three years. One of the earlier ones gave him a lot of bother, but recent ones have been good.
He is not a farmer though, and off road or towing is not something his yoke would be doing much of!

any one run one of these are they any good ie towing plus off road any common problems etc ??? thank you

I know nowt about them never even sat in one but a bloke up da road got one he says his breaks alot and costs a fortune but he has a fortune so its ok :lol:

Think they are ok but more of a chelsea tractor than a work horse

I know nowt about them never even sat in one but a bloke up da road got one he says his breaks alot and costs a fortune but he has a fortune so its ok :lol:
i dont :lol: but looking to replace 14 year old disco and not many 4x4 can tow 3500 kg legally (apparently merc can ) dont fancy td5 and thought merc might be less thirsty costs £100 to fill 300tdi tank now :thumbdown: any other suggestions welcome

i dont :lol: but looking to replace 14 year old disco and not many 4x4 can tow 3500 kg legally (apparently merc can ) dont fancy td5 and thought merc might be less thirsty costs £100 to fill 300tdi tank now :thumbdown: any other suggestions welcome

second hand rangerover anygood ???????

just found out today that my mates brother just bought one, she is a petrol one tho:001_unsure:, 4.3 ltr or something close to it neway, didnt see her yet.
might see her tomorrow.

just found out today that my mates brother just bought one, she is a petrol one tho:001_unsure:, 4.3 ltr or something close to it neway, didnt see her yet.
might see her tomorrow.

Wouldnt like to filling her up at the pumps :scared:

Wouldnt like to filling her up at the pumps :scared:
he said he had it for a weekend and said it was fairly easy on juice.
i doubt that somehow.
he just split up form the woman, she took the 5 series, so all he had was a pug van, he swapped it for the ML.
prob to show her he is getin on the best without her.
which he isnt.
but thats a horse of a different colour.

he said he had it for a weekend and said it was fairly easy on juice.
i doubt that somehow.
he just split up form the woman, she took the 5 series, so all he had was a pug van, he swapped it for the ML.
prob to show her he is getin on the best without her.
which he isnt.
but thats a horse of a different colour.

Easy probably being 15 miles to the gallon. On a long journey!

Back