plough question

You'd think he would have invited you down!

Are they coil or leaf springs DP?

You would wouldn't you:D. I think I may just drop in one evening when I'm at the mart there.

Coil springs in it Nash. Not actually sure how it all works but each leg has 5 grease points so lots of moving parts. I must snap a piccy or 2 if I think of it.

we run a 4 furrow kv on a mf 5470 at work thats a 4cyl 125hp with 16.9s that are near bauld and it pulls it fine at 1500rpm your can get spinning on fresh muck but with the difflock in its surprising the grip in the furrow bottom, your 3075 should manage a 4 furrow with half a ton on her nose:thumbup:

anyone got experience with kv no.9 bodies? what like in grass?

There ok , they mightn't suit you as they don't like ploughing shallow , they will work at 7 inches but no shallower , do nice work at 9 to 10 inches . There a board for spud and carrot men who like ploughing deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There ok , they mightn't suit you as they don't like ploughing shallow , they will work at 7 inches but no shallower , do nice work at 9 to 10 inches . There a board for spud and carrot men who like ploughing deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no that wont be much use round here, seems to be quite a lot of them on no.9s aswell :no:

Back